Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andyhaus1057 Posts: 98, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2008, 03:23 PM
    Moving to ca
    If I live in St. Louis MO and I move to San Diego CA, roughly how much would it cost me to drive there, and for 1 flight from st. louis to san diego?
    Rockstar714 Posts: 441, Reputation: 44

Jul 30, 2008, 03:30 PM
    Sites like aaa.com have gas calculators so you can put in your type of car and from where to where and it'll tell you the approximate gas cost. And travel sites like hotwire or orbit can give you flight price information.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2008, 03:47 PM
    Yeah triple A is good with all those ?'s
    It is approximately 1,853 mi – about 1 day 2 hours
    Divided by 20 miles ? To a gallon @ $4.00 per gallon I would estimate approx $350.00 to $00. But you should get better gas mileage on the highway.
    Plane tickets vary a lot depending on when you want to go and stand by and all.

Also check with how much the cost of living is.
    I always heard that to rent they charge you security, first and last month rent and utility turn on and it costs around $2,000. Just to move in

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moving out in USA [ 2 Answers ]

I really want to know some details about moving out in USA: when can you move out? Do we have to do something on the day we move out? ( party,permission... )do you any website to talk about it. I am living in Vietnam, a country in Asia. And to us, moving out is very rare. So I really want to know...

Moving on but moving backwards. [ 3 Answers ]

Its been over a year since me an my man split. We were together for 7 1/2 years. I don't know where we went wrong. I remember one day waking up beside him and him showing me a ring asking me to spend the rest of my life with him an that's when everything changed. We were engaged for only 3 months...

GED and moving away [ 12 Answers ]

OKay so all you know I'm 17 Well I am going for my GED And I want to do this program where I'll move away My mom says she doesn't care but I think she really does I would be a little over 2 hours away Have health and dental coverage My mom won't have to pay a penny I'll learn a job...

When is Moving Ok? [ 1 Answers ]

In a shared custody situation (custodial parent has 5 days, noncustodial has weekends) can the noncustodial parent move out of state during a pending court case for custody? A guardian ad litem has been appointed and has not yet met with the noncustodial parent and the child.

Need Help Moving Out [ 7 Answers ]

Here's the story. I'm fifteen years old. I live with my mom and dad. I haven't had contact with one of my sisters for eight years. My parents made sure she couldn't come in contact with me because they thought she'd brainwash me against them. My sister found me on myspace. She's 27 years...

View more questions Search