Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nonnie1965 Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Jul 30, 2008, 02:38 PM
    About hewlett packard deskjet 610cl
    My Aunt has a computer that was reprogrammed. She likes her printer which is a hewlett packard deskjet 610cl and I can't find the driver for it. I also do not have a disk for it. How can you get this driver on to the computer so she can use her printer.
    Thank you for any help
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2008, 02:41 PM
    What opp system is she using?

I suspect Vista?

Many older printers won't work with Vista, and most of them never will.

Her best bet if she is using Vista is to bite the bullet and spend the $40 it takes for a decent new one that IS compatible with Vista.
    nonnie1965 Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Jul 30, 2008, 03:21 PM
    The computer is old its me I might have it working not sure.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Jul 31, 2008, 06:57 AM
    Nonnie,

Follow this link to the HP Web page and you should find the list of drivers for this printer.

Software & Driver downloads HP Deskjet 610cl Printer

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Packard Bell Diamond 1200 Plus [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I've recently bought a new laptop which has Windows Vista 32 OS. I have tried to install the software to run my Packard Bell Diamond 1200 plus scanner but the disc is only for XP. I have run a system check on the driver and the scanner operates but I need the software to run it. Can you help....

Packard Bell Scanner [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone help me .I have just bought a new Pc with windows vista , and cannot seem to find any drivers to install my scanner,it is a Packard Bell Diamond 1200.Can anyone tell me if this is compatible with vista or do I now have to buy a new scanner.

No sound on my PC hewlett packard [ 1 Answers ]

hellllllo there, I've got no sound on my PC and when I go on sound and audio page on my computer I can't even click on the audio thing its all grey I've done all the trouble shooting thing but I don't know wer I'm going wrong any help oh yeah if you have time can you let me know why my cd writer...

Packard Bell BIOS Upgrade [ 3 Answers ]

I havea 1997 PB PL2220. Have maxed memory to 128mb, 48x16x48 burner, 56x CD ROM, 8.4 G WD HDD with ATA66 (PCI card added). Works good, but slow. I downloaded BIOS update for the 680 M. Board, but when I try to update, the program starts to configure the blank floppy disk, dos type script says...

View more questions Search