Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misswisdom7 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2008, 02:21 PM
    I'm tired
    Everyday I find myself in a hole trying to get out and I know I have a lot of good qualities in me but I just need a chance, I know that I'm capable of an upgrade ,and I'm capable of living life the way I want to live it so, I'm asking for a REALLY GOOD JOB SPELL I moved hoping for a change I'm really out of ideas I just turned 18 and I could basically say that I have no one,I have nothing to lose.

I hope it works!;)
    Diane Carol Posts: 76, Reputation: 4

Jul 30, 2008, 03:16 PM
    Eighteen years old... you've just started life. Life can be tough when you're a teenager and don't know just where your life is taking you.
    When you feel down, get help right away... don't let the blues take over.
    Consult your minister, priest or rabbi... a school counsellor... even if you are no longer in school.
    Stay active, don't let things get to the point that you feel lonely... get friends and play/work/associate... members of the opposite sex can give you a motive to do better.

Get further education. Enrol in night classes at your local high school. Look for job training from state/provincial agencies. Get a pastime... get into sports.
    Often summer school has a sports program or where kids your age congregate---get into baseball, soccer... anything that will get your loose time doing something.
    Don't curl up in bed... and consider your life has no meaning. You haven't even begun to learn about life. There's a whole new world out there... go grab a piece of it.
    Diane Carol Posts: 76, Reputation: 4

Jul 30, 2008, 04:38 PM
    I'm not offended in anything you said. I feel for you because someone very dear to me had an experience much like you first outlined. It turned out bad... the worst.
    So in giving some ideas for you to contemplate, I am hoping you will have a good outlook on your future.

As far as an 18 year old having friends in their mid to late 20's... I question the wisdom... I know, age shouldn't matter... but dealing with persons your own age... and thereabouts, is much better to look to what lies ahead.
    Twenties people may have already cemented their future--have definite views about where they're going. They could be a bad influence on how you look at job opportunities.

Besides, its more fun with persons your own age... they can deal with what is in your head better... I think.

In any case, I hope you find yourself and are looking to a bright future.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 30, 2008, 06:12 PM
    Yes, and of course this is part of the issue into itself, you think you know and should be accepted higher, This is called having to pay your dues in the work world. You are not going to be hired in, as a teen with just a high school education, at a higher job until you work on it.
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Sep 23, 2008, 03:36 PM

The Universe likes people who are creative, people who dare to be themselves. Name and claim for yourself what you choose to be (don't worry, you can always pick a new path later, if you decide you don't like it). Don't say, "I wish I could be..." or "I want to be...." Say, "I am [whatever it is]." This is forming an intention, the exact opposite of a wish. You may find the book The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron to be helpful. You can read the word "artist" in the broad sense, to mean any creative endeavor. You may find the simple exercises in that book helpful.

Speaking of naming and claiming for yourself, "Misswisdom" is a powerful name. Praying for wisdom is a risky business. The Universe (also known as Spirit, or God) grants wisdom, but usually teaches it through suffering. Whatever happens, ask yourself what is the lesson here? Oftentimes 90% of passing a test can be just seeing clearly what the test is.

Ah, we older folk do like to listen to ourselves talk, don't we? But you wanted action, not words. Here is your spell:

By the Lady of Life, Source of the Springs of Being, Mother Earth and Queen of Heaven, may you be Blessed as you walk your path, may your life be filled with Her transforming power, and may you take the reins of your own destiny and ride in the driver's seat of your life.

It is done. (now give it a minute; magic grows like a baby dragon, taking its time to come into its power)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm tired of trying [ 7 Answers ]

I'am tired of trying to get pregnant if it happen it happen.I want it so bad though

I'm getting tired. [ 7 Answers ]

Why do people keep asking about the same movie 3 or 4 times... ask once! If we know we will help! If we don't, sorry! Don't keep asking over and over again about the same movie!

I am tired! [ 9 Answers ]

OK I am now 35 weeks and I want to know if anyone has any ways to go into labor early... now I don't want to just yet but I am getting close and in the next 3 weeks and I just need some ideas... please help me I am so tired and can't do much I feel big and blaaaaa... please let me know or if any...

2 yr. Old dog will not eat and tired [ 3 Answers ]

I Have a 2 yr. old pit bull that is a lover & has always been happy and active but for the past 3 days has not eaten maybe 1 can of food and reall dose nothing else.. she is raggin and in heat & I have another male dog (Red Healer) but I'm not sure, Wats going on with her, I been keeping her in the...

View more questions Search