Ask
    PraginOut Posts: 51, Reputation: 6
    -

Aug 2, 2008, 10:42 AM
    Any advice guys?
    happy_jester Posts: 170, Reputation: 29

Aug 2, 2008, 11:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by PraginOut
    I didn't actually cheat but my ex actually thinks it happened.
    "PraginOut" that must have been very real,for your ex to think that it happened!

This time has done nothing but made me realise my true feelings for her
    This is a very good example of not knowing what you've got,until you
    Lose it. :(

We've been apart a little over 2 months.
    "PraginOut" remember that this 2 months ,also,gave your ex time enough to
    Think about the situation.

Will she get back with you... only time will tell.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 2, 2008, 11:43 AM
    If she hasn't seen things your way after 2 months, I think your wasting your time. Its telling she kicked you to the curb because she thinks you cheated, so what are the facts??
    -

Aug 2, 2008, 12:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_jester
    "PraginOut" that must have been very real,for your ex to think that it happened!

This is a very good example of not knowing what you've got,until you
    Lose it. :(

You've got that right :(

Will she get back with you... only time will tell.
    As talaniman pointed out its already been a little while.. do you not think enough time has already passed?
    -

Aug 2, 2008, 12:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    I think your wasting your time.
    Your honesty is appreciated, there's just this feeling inside telling me not to give up on her.. I'm sure this will fade.. well I hope so anyway.

so what are the facts??
    It's a bit of a long story.. a friend of ours developed a crush on me (she was spoken for). Me and my ex were pretty good friends with this couple. The guy finds out about his gf's feelings towards me flips out and leaves. The girl is deverstated a few months later she finds out she's pregnant, at this point most of her friends have turned theirs backs on her (due to various reasons which I won't go into) So emotionally I was there for her, she had no one and I felt awful about the whole thing. The guy comes back into the picture doesn't like our relationship and spreads rumours. My girlfriend was very suspicious. Don't get me wrong I absolutely love her (I did then and I probably love her even more now) She told me she wasn't happy about me spending time with her, that I was making her look stupid etc I couldn't deal with her jealousy but I told her that I would spend less time with the girl but I would not cut her out of my life completely because I couldn't turn my back on her like everyone else had. My girlfriend just got more and more suspicious as time went on it started to effect us pretty badly. She asked me if I had feelings for her I told her I had no romantic feelings towards the other girl (which was true) I did feel something for her but I'm not sure what that was. Anyway sorry for dragging on! Basically me and the girl get high together I'm too stoned to drive home so I sleep over (we slept in separate rooms!). BAD MOVE!
    The next morning I go to see my girlfriend.. our relationships over. The girl had sent my ex a picture of me asleep and she's posing lying next to me! The text along the bottom of the picture said that I was hers now.

I could not believe the situation that I had gotten myself into.. I knew there was no point in even explaining the truth to my ex so I didn't.. and to this day she doesn't know.

Reading over my post my story sounds pretty immature, but I really want her back.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2008, 02:18 PM
    Sometimes you think people are your friend but their not. Your girlfriend and others saw things that you didn't, at the time you might have thought she was jealousy but not, instead was warning you about her but you ignore it.

One of boyfriend so called friend like him but he did not see it but only saw her as a friend. I knew she wanted more than that and waiting for her chance. One day he finally seen that she did not to be his friend but girlfriend and stop comunication with her.

In the end she set you up and from a girl point of view it don't look good. After the girl and he ex rumors and the text , can you blame her? If you and your ex was met to be then your will oneay reunite but only when and if she ever wants to be with you. It's up to you if you want to wait nothing guarantee no matte what you do, there's too much damage.
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2008, 02:36 PM
    Every once in a while i'm speechless.

But, here goes:

1. How should i go about re-establishing a connection?

call her. tell her the girl set you up and you had just passed out and you hate her for framing you like that. say she doesn't have to believe you but it's true.
    Still, as you must know, the mistake you made was getting high and passsing out. frankly, i don't think she's gonna buy it .
    Anyway, here's the thing: you made the choice to get high at that house with a girl that was pregnant??!! Did i read that right? Was she still pregnant? I hope not.

2. Should i wait for the next time she makes contact and take it from there?

If you can't live without her, go to her house with flowers and hope for the best.

I am guessing this is not going to be your lifemate so I think it might be best to let it go otherwise and focus on school/grades/career and maybe less... weed.
    -

Aug 2, 2008, 02:40 PM
    Nah I can't blame her at all.. I know it doesn't look good. I'd be exactly the same to her if she did something like that.
    So I should just continue to leave her to it?
    -

Aug 2, 2008, 02:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash123
    [B]

if you can't live without her, go to her house with flowers and hope for the best.
    Isn't that a bit too easy?
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2008, 02:57 PM
    Was other the girl getting high while pregnant?
    -

Aug 2, 2008, 03:01 PM
    The thing is this girl is one nasty piece of work.. turns out she wasn't really pregnant in the first place.The story is very detailed.. the girl just has too many issues and I fell for her games.
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2008, 03:03 PM
    Well, I'd say you are not in a good spot.

You can wait - but it may be a long wait. Or show up with flowers if you are serious, and see if she comes around... no need to play games. You have already proved immature. So, a mature gesture is all you've got.

but again, i think this thing is over and you'd both benefit from a fresh start.
    -

Aug 2, 2008, 03:10 PM
    Ill try the flowers.. I have nothing more to lose.
    The situation was crazy. But my ex and I had 4 good years together before and I just believe in her.

A fresh start with her is all I want.
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2008, 03:17 PM
    She may ignore you and not talk to you ever again - and even close the door on you.

So, make sure you know exactly what you want to say - that way - no regrets. If you love her, she'll at least appreciate the gesture deep down. You've told her the circumstances of that night already via phone or email? I hope so.

Finally. Like I said. It's all you can do at this point. And if it doesn't work out - you can both have a fresh start - with DIFFERENT people.
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2008, 03:27 PM
    I not sure flowers would work because it was me I'd throw it at you. Also, if she has friends they must put their input as well. You stated at your other post when you returned her stuff but went to get yours their was drama. If you go knocking on door again it might be more. If anything she needs time to clear her head and if this girl is a liar like you stated, she'll realize the truth soon. I believe she is more hurt, if anything, that you put yourself in this situation to have people doubt you and have rumors spread about you and this girl. Most all you paid no attention to her words. If your relationship was strong enough she'll return. You can't one minute ask for your things then ask for another chance. Let her clear her head and it might be a good outcome. You don't want to push it where as she would neve consider giving you another chance.
    -

Aug 2, 2008, 03:39 PM
    Ash123 I will tell her the truth but as liz28 has said flowers just won't work here.
    I know I'm sending out mixed signals with me trying to get my stuff back.. but really I'm just trying to get my head around everything. It just feels like I need to be making some sort of effort? And no I certainly do not want to push her away any further.
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2008, 03:45 PM
    When you do speak to her, if any, what is her tone like?
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2008, 03:54 PM
    :-)

The truth is I think they should both walk away for a while.

The flowers were kind of a "why not". A final goodbye. A Hail Mary... better than a life of silence, but it is likely not that easy.

Honestly, I see two kids who need to get their lives together beyond just this... school/drugs/etc.
    -

Aug 2, 2008, 03:55 PM
    Whenever we speak her tone is angry.. she's either angry or ignoring me. Over the past month I haven't made any real effort to talk to her - I have been too worn down. I went on a trip the other week didn't think she knew about it but out of the blue she tells me to enjoy it I replied a few days later telling her that she's always on my mind - that was my last effort and I haven't heard from her since.
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2008, 03:59 PM
    Flowers. :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I have feelings for my friend! [ 4 Answers ]

I have talked to this girl named Haylei since school started. We talked but I never seen us more than that, until recently. I had a girlfriend named Lisa Marie. We were dating when I started gaining feelings for Haylei. The feelings have become so strong that I couldn't take the guilt and...

Feelings for a close friend don't know what to do! [ 3 Answers ]

I have this close friend that I've been friends with for almost a year. I thought he was cute when I first met him but so did one of my roomates! She actually told him she like him but he never said he liked her like that. He comes to my house everyday, he even spends the night sometimes. He's seen...

Girlfriend wants to get back together, but confessed to sleeping with friend [ 5 Answers ]

Good morning, This is my first post on this website, and it has been a rough 24 hours, so please bear with me. My girlfriend and I began dating my senior year of college. After graduation I moved away, but we remained together for another 1.5 years. Eventually, we felt as though the...

I confessed my feelings and am feeling pretty lame. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so my guy friend and I met in college last year. We clicked right from the start(as friends) and had a class together for about a month. After that class we graduated and he moved to los angeles. For a year until I moved to Los angeles, we talked on the phone all the time and just made each...

I have feelings for my friend, but he doesn't know. [ 4 Answers ]

I have been developing feelings for my friend for quite some time, but he still doesn't know about them. How can I let him know without ruining our friendship if he doesn't feel the same way towards me?

View more questions Search