Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Charm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2006, 09:30 AM
    Why 30 minutes before meal?
    The spa that introduced me metathione asked me to take the dose 30 minutes before meal... what's the explanation for this?
    BabyBruchie Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Apr 10, 2006, 03:55 PM
    Because with empty stomach, once the pills dissolved it would be consumed faster by our body than it going to mix with food. But I do take it after meal, because I am afraid of hyper acidity due to vitamin C.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 minutes of hot water & then turns cold [ 3 Answers ]

Dear all, I bought a condo a week back and there seems to be this problem of us not having hot water from any of the outlets for more than a minute or 2. Our water heater runs on gas and there doesn't seem to be any problem with the air, which is heating up the house all right. Kindly help!...

My flourecent lighting is flickering after 2 - 5 minutes of being on? [ 2 Answers ]

I installed the fluorescent lighting in my basement all wires seem to be hooked up OK. When we turn it on it is fine for about 2 minutes then the flickering begins to happen. The ground wire seems to be grounded but I could be wrong. Any suggestions?

Need advice please take a few minutes to read [ 1 Answers ]

Sorry its so long but please still read! OK here's the prob me and my ex boyfriend broke up about 4 months ago. He broke up with me because he thought I didn't like him anymore because he thought I lied to him about them having a ride home from my house. Witch I really didn't because it was all...

Cat scratching behavior at meal time? [ 1 Answers ]

Our stray kitty does this weird thing. Every time she is about to eat, she scratches the area around her food dish. Now all the kittens are doing it too! I have never seen a cat do this and I'm just wondering if anyone knows why she would do it. Could it have to do with her being a stray?

View more questions Search