Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yattsbaby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2008, 12:46 PM
    What are the qualifications to get bonded
    Does anyone know what the qualifications are to be bonded in the state of California
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 30, 2008, 12:49 PM
    Depends on what you are being bonded for.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2008, 02:47 AM
    That's very true! We are assuming that this is for some kind of business, whether you will be running it or working for someone else since you have posted your question in the Business Plans topic area of this site, so we are hopeful that you will return to let us know exactly what it is for which you think you need to be bonded.

Thanks!
    BJKrukowski Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2008, 05:39 AM
    As it relates to construction work.

1) You have to prove you can do the job, most bonding companies will ask for an extensive backgound list of similar jobs until you build a repor with them.

2) Your assests MUST!! Cover the amount in which you will be bonded for, if your corporate assests are 5 million that is the most you can be bonded for. Remember a bond is a garentee that you can complete the job to specifications if you don't the owner gets you bond and the bonding company either gets your company or all your assests in court.

The bonding in construction and engineering is a very strick bonding procedure because of the high value of the job so your industry may varry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Passport qualifications [ 2 Answers ]

Can I apply for a U.S. passport with a drug felony ?

Qualifications? [ 2 Answers ]

Do I need forensic qualifications to work in a morgue. Or have to have any experience doing so? Because I really want to work in one. Please help :o

Are the qualifications the same [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm from australia and I'm here for a year I want to get my certificates in child care but am unsure if I will be able to use my qualifications when I get home.. can any one help me??

What else to do with teacher qualifications? [ 5 Answers ]

I'd like to know what other careers I'd be suitable and qualified for outside of teaching with a Major in English and Sociology and a teaching degree. I have been teaching elementary school (special ed, gr.5, 6, ESL), and I'd like to know what career would be welcome to a teacher with my...

View more questions Search