Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2008, 12:44 PM
    Hbo mystery series from late 80s, early 90s.
    This series, I think, was not on for very long. These two kids would work with the police to detect mysteries. The one scene that sticks out in my head is the kids were walking by there tree house and the boy says, I bet I can tell you what color your underwear are." She says, "How?" He says, "Because they are sticking out of your pants." She proceeds to chase after him and yell at him. That is all I remember. Sorry. :(
    Diane Carol Posts: 76, Reputation: 4

Jul 30, 2008, 03:39 PM
    Those two boys were walking on the street one night and one stopped and suddenly spoke out.

"You know, I have never been baptized".
    "Oh, why not", the other one countered.
    "I guess its because I never got around to it.....Do you think we can still get baptized".

"Sure why not"... "lets go into church and get baptized".
    "OK", was answsered.

So they entered the first church that they came across but there was no one there only a caretaker who wanted to know what they were doing in the church at that hour.

They both answered in unison... "we want to be baptized"... "can we get baptized here".

"Sure you can" the man answered with a smile on his face.
    Off they went with him to the washroom.

He dunked them in the toilet three times each reciting after each dunk... "in the name of the father, the son, the holy ghost".

The boys left the church with a happy disposition... but later on in the walk, one asked the other... "well, what religion are we?" "We're not Presbyterians, they dunk you backwards full in the water". "We're not Catholics, they throw water on your forehead".

The other boy quickly surmised the question... "I know what we are......
    we're Pisscolpalians".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

British TV series Title, late 90's or early 2000's [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to find name of series. Cast of characters, all neighbours in the same street, in no particular order: a dysfunctional family with a low-life father, retarded son and a dog named "balls", 2 gays, a family from India or Pakistan, a young couple trying desperately to have a baby, another...

Pinnochio animated series Hbo I think about late 80s early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I tried searching the net for this. But from what I remember this was a animated series had lots of episodes. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Tv series late 80s early90s [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a TV series from the late 80s early 90s about two girls beginning in high school, who were great friends. It was basically about their friendship and their process of adolescency. Thank you in advance!:-)

Searching for mystery series [ 2 Answers ]

Hello-I read a couple books in a series by a male author - can't remember his name or the book titles. The "hero" was some kind of investigator - don't recall if he was solo or if he worked with police, military or government. There's an element of occult or fantasy in the books - he battles an...

View more questions Search