Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    afro13queen Posts: 72, Reputation: 5

Jan 31, 2007, 08:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tessa_spa
    Euoko is one of my favorite products. If you want fast results, combine your best treatments with Retin-A. I have used Retin-A on my skin for years and my skin is smooth and I see results from eveey good treatment within a week. Talk to your doctor. Retin-A will make you peel like crazy for a week or two but your skin will always be healthy. With Retin-A the White Intense Serum made my skin lighter that I could see even the next day. It makes the inrgedients absorb better and deeper.

ARE YOU DARK SKINNED? If so, did it make you significantly lighter? Id like to know because euoko I ssome expensive stuff! I fu could answer my question it would be greatly appreciated tessa_spa!
    curious2007 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2007, 09:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by faye786
    has anyone used euoko whitening products. if you have can you please let me know whether they actually work or not? and how long it takes. thanks
    Afro13Quees

Hi I've been using Euoko for about 1 year now. And I must say that it hasn't lightened my skin as much as my wallet. But saying this it has made me 1 shade lighter than before and this had been a whole year. I like it because its safe it doesn't have any side effects liky Hydroquinone and I can go out in the sun even without sun cream without being afraid. It is efficient if you want to lighten your skin gradually to maybe 1-2 shades lighter although I must say it does take quite a while to notice the difference, but it doesn't make you look bleached ,it gives a natural appearance. Although after the first 4 months of use it gets harder to lighten the skin with this product. I have been thinking about using products with Hydroquinone but I won't now , the harsh chemicals can have an irreversible reaction to the sun as your skin can turn darker than your original colour and this is irreversible.
    Sandy23 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2007, 09:34 AM
    I have the impression that melederm uses more or less the same ingredients as euoko and yet is much more affordable(giga white is an xample,} Anyone share the same view?
    curious2007 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2007, 11:02 AM
    I can't say i've never used but i'd rather stick with euoko with been gentle to my skin so far without creating that bleached look
    brown2light Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2007, 07:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikki1000
    hi yeah i have used fair and white the stuff that comes in the blue and gold packaging and some of there original line it was horrible it made my skin peel and gave it this pink bleached look to the skin and then when the skin heeled it left it slightly darker!! would definetley not reccomend also used natural fairness did nothing and godiva made skin brighter but not lighter if i hear that this euoko stuff works will definetley buy the ingredients list seemed good alot of this lightening creams therers nothing in there to actually lighten the skin i also use ella bache skin lightening serum but they only do it in small vials so not for whole lightening just certaina areas but that is really good start seeing results in a week on dark spots just wish they did a pump bottle or something!!

I used faire and white so white it was horrible it left my cheeks and nose lighter than the rest of my face and it made me break out with lots of little red spots, I would not recommend that line of bleaching product because it f up your face. Am going to try something more natural, I'll keep u posted.
    mrsjaguiar Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 02:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by faye786
    has anyone used euoko whitening products. if you have can you please let me know whether they actually work or not? and how long it takes. thanks
    Hi Faye786! I don't know how old this question is or what.. but I've been just recently researching skin products. Ive used Fair and Flawless and that works pretty good and lightens you 1 shade.. but I'm looking for a products that will lighten me 2 shades! I read in one that they've used Euoko for a year and lighten only 1 shade.. So I'm not sure I'll be purchasing that then. I do believe Meladerm (CivantSkinCare.com) seems to be very popular and talked about.. all the way to Hawaii.. Has anyone tried that?

Honestly.. I think the best products would be from Asia because of their fair skin. Some asian are very dark and I know there are some products from asia that I found.. but I couldn't purchase it because I had to be one selling their products? I don't know.. There's so many bleaching products for the skin.. its really hard to tell which is best or most important.. which is SAFE! Do you know of anyone that has used the bleaching pill?

Anyway.. again I don't know how old this bulletin is or how recent.. but How did your results go? Was it successful? How many shades did it do for you? Let me know woman!
    Amber101 Posts: 47, Reputation: 4

Apr 11, 2007, 05:04 AM
    HI! I live in the UK and am new to this forum. There is a wbsite called Skinlight and I was interested in purchasing a product but not sure which one works. Ive heard that Euko is good but I knoe someone who has used it and it hasn't made much of a difference. Id like to purchase meladerm but it is expensive.

So, as mrsjaguair is asking, I would also like to know what the results from using it are.
    faye786 Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 04:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguiar
    Hi Faye786! I dont know how old this question is or what.. but ive been just recently researching skin products. Ive used Fair and Flawless and that works pretty good and lightens you 1 shade.. but im looking for a products that will lighten me 2 shades! I read in one that they've used Euoko for a year and lighten only 1 shade.. So im not sure i'll be purchasing that then. I do believe Meladerm (CivantSkinCare.com) seems to be very popular and talked about.. all the way to Hawaii.. Has anyone tried that?

Honestly.. I think the best products would be from Asia because of their fair skin. Some asian are very dark adn I know there are some products from asia that i found.. but i couldnt purchase it because i had to be one selling their products? I dont know.. Theres so many bleaching products for the skin.. its really hard to tell which is best or most important.. which is SAFE! Do you know of anyone that has used the bleaching pill?

Anyways.. again i dont knwo how old this bulletin is or how recent.. but How did your results go? Was it successful? How many shades did it do for you? Let me know woman!
    Hi sorry about the late reply.
    I brought the body gel from euoko which didn't really work, so I stopped buying from there, however goldenbrown used the intensive serum and thought that it was working really well.
    I've given up using creams because I think you'll look funny if your face is fair and your body dark. Am trying to find a good pill. I came across diamond whitening pills, its permanent (after 3 months usage) I used it for a month, but they have bad customer service. I ordered 3months supply a month ago and I haven't received it yet, and they took the money out my account. I've sent them lots of emails but got no replies.
    Take care
    Faye
    Amber101 Posts: 47, Reputation: 4

Apr 27, 2007, 08:02 AM
    Hi! Faye786 - did you pay through paypal? If you did you may beable to raise a dispute and get your money back, either that or paypal would chase your goods for you.

Apr 27, 2007, 02:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber101
    Hi! Faye786 - did you pay through paypal?? if you did you may beable to raise a dispute and get your money back, either that or paypal would chase your goods for you.
    Would I be able to do that? I paid £74 for it, and it still hasn't arrived. Thanks for the advice

Apr 27, 2007, 02:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tara34
    No diamonds whitenenig pills dont accept pay pal. they accept through a merchant account of another. I dont like them either. now Ive never used the diamond whites pills but I use to use the swiss whitening pills from them and lightened one shade and kept me from tanning, but they dont sell them anymore and yes the customer service is bad. you may or may not get your order from them.
    Yeah it's paypal, I paid it through paypal! Do you know what other pills there are? Yes I wouldn't recommend it to anyone-definately bad customer service
    dollfaceinternational Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2007, 05:56 PM
    Hi everyone! We are offering Instant Glowing White Potion. You'll see results in just 10 minutes tops! Imagine how good you'll look after a week, or even a month! I use it myself and I highly recommend it. It also makes skin really soft and smooth. It's non-sticky so you won't get that icky feeling. It can be used under make-up. Best to apply at night but if you want to feel extra pretty, put on any time of the day! A jar can last up to a month, only costs 1850 pesos. Email [email protected] . Thanks!

Jun 8, 2007, 11:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tara34
    you may still get your pills from them keep emailing them. I feel for you. thats sad when you paid your money and no response
    Hi tara34

I finally received my pills after emailing them! They thought that I had already received the pills. They also offered my one months free pills for my next order! Thank you soooooo much for your advice-if it wasn't for you I would have not done anything about it.

Take care:D
    no1brownsugar Posts: 60, Reputation: 4

Jul 6, 2007, 06:39 AM
    Hiya
    I'm nu but I wos reading and sm1 asked if meladerm wrkd
    I bought it 4 lyk £39 bucks and it ran out for me after a month
    The results were not good at all in my opinion but I guess I should have bought another 1 n tried it out 4 longer

For those wondering why I want to lighten my skin:
    1. my face, shoulders and kness are darker than my body - wierdly enuff
    2. I have bare scars frm childhood and I hate showing my legs and arms in public
    3. I have 4 sisters and out of all of the and I am the darkest... the list could go on

I am nt ashamed 2 say insecurity plays a minor part I this, but its so important to make sure that the product anyone uses is safe and that is what I'm worried about

Who genuinely feels that a certain product wrks becos I am desper8 ryt about now
    Wb
    Thanks 4 all the advice so far its bin great :)
    asali Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2007, 07:22 AM
    Hello Everyone,

Just like everyone that has posted here, I have tried everything to lighten my skin tone. I received my Euoko Intense White Serum around August 15, 2007. I have been using it twice a day (although I skipped like a day here and there) and have been using a 65 SPF sunblock along with it because the instructions ask to use a 30 SPF or greater. Well after using it for almost a month now, I am very sad to say that it has not done anything for my skin. My skin is the same shade... no lightening at all. It didn't even out my skin as I have acne scars. I am very disappointed as I had high hopes from this product... especially because I paid such a high price for it. The only good thing about the serum is that it didn't cause any breakouts (normally I break out to everything because I have sensitive skin) and it was very lightweight without stickiness or oiliness left on the face after applying. But I have a medium skin tone (I am Indian for those that are wondering). I am not on the light side nor on the dark. I am just in the middle and so I'm not too sure how well it would work on dark skin since it didn't work for me at all. But I contacted Euoko about this 2 days ago and I am still waiting to hear back from them. Hopefully they have some suggestions for me.

And for those of you who are considering using Meladerm from civantskincare... from my experience, that didn't work either. My sister also tried the product (we have almost the same skin one) and it didn't work out for her either.

Unfortunately, there is nothing out there that really seems to work. But I will continue my search in finding a safe product to lighten the skin. I hope this posting helps. And please don't become discouraged just because these products did not work for me. I am posting on here just to share my experience.
    merbabhoop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2007, 06:20 AM
    Euoko seems to work for my skin but may be my situation is different. I used to have lighter skin in light brown shade on my face all my life but it has now became darker then the rest of my body. I just want to be the same color. I use white moisture with speed control which is still very expensive but cheaper than the serum when you compare the size. It really does work but again I just want to get back to my original color. Maybe its different for getting lighter if u are very dark to start.
    marabrockbank Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2008, 09:41 PM

I have used 3 of the Euoko products. They seem nice not really sure if theyactually work. I bought the 30 day and then they sent two jars of something else
    whiteguy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2008, 08:29 PM
    Hi everyone, I have acne problem for years, and all acne products make my skin darker.I have tried hella expensive product, but I couldn't find the best acne product for me yet. I just ordered "bruunhause gel" and "lipovox pills" they say it gives a permanent result, so I am looking forward to receive it.
    And also I have been using "kinerase cream". It is not a whitening or acne cream, but I can definetely say it is the only product that make my skin whitened and healty. It has the best texture that I have tried. Your skin absorbs so fast. The only problem is it is expensive and it is not a certain solution for my acne, but I think it worths, so I will keep using it it, because it makes your skin so healty and whitened.

Also, I have been searching about EUOKO and MELADERM. And so far I found out that meladerm doesn't work at all, and it has "kojic acid" that Euoko doesn't contain, because it is not goodfor your skin.

I am wondering whether anyone knows Michael jackson's secret? How did he whiten his skin? Lol.
    Milla4u Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2008, 09:25 PM
    I read the reviews about this product on WomenInquire.com and they didn't rate so well :(
    browneyezzzz Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2008, 06:38 PM
    Meladerm does NOt work.. I used it for over 2 months and it really made no difference.. the website is good a convincing you it works but it doesn't... and fair and flawless made me break out badly but proactive saved my skin lol... I just ordered the serum from euoko.. I hope it works! Ill kepp you guys posted

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Euoko does it work? [ 28 Answers ]

Someone must have tried the euoko whitening range please reply with your response on how you got on with it etc Us newbies need some help on here! :D

Euoko Or Makari? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys, I am new to this forum and I am planning to buy one of the skin whitening products. However, I am confused between makari and euoko? Both sound promising but I don't know which one can give effective results. Any help would be much appreaciatedd Thanks

Has anyone used makari products? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a bit interested with makari products. Are they effective? Has anyone tried it? I want dramatic results.. like 2-3 shades whiter. Let me know okay :)

Whitning products [ 1 Answers ]

Can you use whitning products on fake teeth one veneered and one is a crown I think , and its my two front teeth , I would love for my teeth to be brighter but I worry that putting whitner on fake teeth could cause different colour to other teeth and my front 2 teeth would become brighter than...

View more questions Search