Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Erina_carrol Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2009, 08:44 AM
    Hey Guys

I'm Asian with not exactly asian skin but a fair Asian color.. I wanted to use a skin lightner for my body... Does EUOKO really work if used as directed?? When can I Expect the changes... I just bought Bio oil... does that help in lightning your skin tone??
    Thnks a lot for your time
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Sep 21, 2009, 02:52 PM

Hi Erina_carrol,

I haven't tried Euoko but as far as Bio oil is concerned, I do not consider it to be a skin lightening product. Although they say it is good for scars, blemishes and uneven skin tone, I really couldn't see any improvement, when I used it for a scar and I did use it for several months, so I have my doubts for lightening.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2009, 10:34 PM

I heard of Euoko, but haven't read much about it. Maharani did the bio oil help the scars? I was considering trying this sometime.

Sep 22, 2009, 05:01 AM

I really could not see an improvement with the Bio oil anad I was really dilligent with the application. I know that my sister loves it , but more for the moisturising effect. Again I didn't feel the same. I always feel like I needed to put something else on top to achieve any kind of moisturising.

I personally preferred mederma for scars, but didn't like the smell of it.
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2009, 02:00 PM
    What did the mederma smell like? I have tried to lighten the small scars on my arm and leg that I have had for years, but wither there is no lightening or it lightens the surrounded area as well. I was using natural shae butter for a few weeks one time ago. But, I did not use it long enough as I became impatient. I should give it another try and be more diligent, as it had worked great for one of my friends and my borther's wife.

Sep 22, 2009, 03:36 PM

Mederma is constructed with an onion based extract so has that kind of smell, although you don't actually smell of onions as such, but there is definitely that sort of teint.
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2009, 03:40 PM
    Lol... onions, I see. Does the scent fade in a matter of minutes?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Euoko does it work? [ 28 Answers ]

Someone must have tried the euoko whitening range please reply with your response on how you got on with it etc Us newbies need some help on here! :D

Euoko Or Makari? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys, I am new to this forum and I am planning to buy one of the skin whitening products. However, I am confused between makari and euoko? Both sound promising but I don't know which one can give effective results. Any help would be much appreaciatedd Thanks

Has anyone used makari products? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a bit interested with makari products. Are they effective? Has anyone tried it? I want dramatic results.. like 2-3 shades whiter. Let me know okay :)

Whitning products [ 1 Answers ]

Can you use whitning products on fake teeth one veneered and one is a crown I think , and its my two front teeth , I would love for my teeth to be brighter but I worry that putting whitner on fake teeth could cause different colour to other teeth and my front 2 teeth would become brighter than...

View more questions Search