Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WWPierre Posts: 78, Reputation: 4

Aug 7, 2008, 04:19 PM
    It is strange that this is the only home in the row with this problem. Maybe a leaky water main nearby?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How To Avoid Dust When Sanding Wall Board Joints After Spackleing? [ 1 Answers ]

I have repaired some wallboard joints and paint peeled areas with wallboard compound and now want to sand these areas smooth. I would like to know if it is possible to do this dust free after the wallboard compound has dried?

Roof/wall joints [ 2 Answers ]

Is it true a flashing kickout at the bottom edge of the roof/wall joint is used to help keep water from getting behind the stucco or siding.

Copper joints under non-removeable sub-floor [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! We are plumbing a new bathroom with 1/2" copper. A friend advised me to avoid joints in the copper under the sub-floor where they could not be accessed if they leak. (The sub floor will have tile over it when finished). My plumber says this should not be a concern and we can have a 'T'...

How to fix basment wall leaks [ 2 Answers ]

I have water coming into my basment through the walls. Mainly where the wall meets the floor. How can I take care of this problem.

Basement wall leaks when toilet flushes [ 2 Answers ]

We live in an OLD farm house with a stone basement. Whenever we flush the toilet the basement wall leaks. It is clean water. Any ideas what the cause is and how to fix it?

View more questions Search