Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Thomaslover_C Posts: 55, Reputation: 2

Jul 29, 2008, 10:43 PM
    Bathing suit type?
    Okay, I have an hourglass figure, and IDK what kind of bathing suit would look good on me. (I have a long waist and strawberry-blonde hair.) post! THANKS and GOD bless!;)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2008, 10:50 PM
    11 yrs old and an hour glass shape!
    I am not sure what bathing suit type but at 11 and an hour glass shape you should wear a one piece style.
    Thomaslover_C Posts: 55, Reputation: 2

Jul 29, 2008, 10:54 PM
    Thanks hun.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2008, 01:17 PM
    If your only 11, I suspect your Mum will have a say in what bathing suit you wear!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bathing a mother cat [ 3 Answers ]

My cat gave birth to two kittens yesterday. She is a very young mother, and we are proud of her cause she is being very good. My question has to do with her hygiene. She has white fur on her back legs and it became very stained with red throughout the birthing process. We cleaned the blanket and...

Bathing a Shih Tzu [ 2 Answers ]

I just got a puppy and she is three months old. I bought all sorts of book telling me how to raise her. I was just wondering how many baths I suppose to give my puppy. The books were telling I should give the puppy at least one a week a bath. Also, another told me I should give the the puppy every...

Fitting that skinny bathing suit [ 4 Answers ]

:( Can anyone help me find a way to loss 30 pounds before summer I've tried finding things but they just cost too much money.. Like "buy this book and you'll shed pounds quick" Can someone please give me some types

Dog bathing and rabies [ 3 Answers ]

My husband believes that bathing a dog in the early morning or when the sun is less or gone down a dog will not get rabies. If you bathe a dog in the afternoon or when there is a lot of sun, a dog will get rabies. I want to know if this is true or an old Mexican Superstition? In a way I don't...

Not bathing after sex [ 16 Answers ]

K I have a question I am a male and need to know if my girl friend is pragnant so I am 16 years old a need a answer k well me and my girl friend had sex Monday as we were going at it I had to so I pulled out but I don't know if it was in time I was not wereing a condum then she wants to go at it...

View more questions Search