Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Twhiting Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2006, 08:17 PM
    Question about After death
    My son died almost two years ago and I have a couple of questions that didn't even hit me until recently. Though it may seem masochistic, I need some more information on time of death. The death certificate just states when he was pronounced at the hospital. Anyone with helpful information please let me know and I'll give you the details.
    Tommyp!972 Posts: 300, Reputation: 36

Apr 9, 2006, 10:32 PM
    My dad passed away 1 year ago and even though he was brain dead they pronounced his time of death when there was no heartbeat not when he stopped showing brain activity

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Death of a parent [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 15 yrs old and I keep thinking about my mom. She keeps getting sick and isn't taklin care of her heal and when I do tell her to go to the gym or go walking she just yelles at me. I lost my dad when I was 5 and I don't want my mom to go. Now a days I've been thinking a lot of her goinng a way. I...

Fiction question - choking death, or lethal punch? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question for a murder mystery I'm writing. I want the bad guy (who also happens to be the victim in this story) to be surprised while he has a mouthful of cookies and he'll aspirate and choke to death, OR he'll be punched very, very hard in the chest or stomach and killed from some sort of...

Bankputcy and death [ 3 Answers ]

My mother died last month and my siblings and I just found out she had filed a chapter 13. She keep her real estate property and was making payments to the attorny or trustee. Do we have to continue her bankruptcy agreement in order to protect her property.

Question about after death [ 5 Answers ]

My son died almost two years ago and I have a couple of questions that didn't even hit me until recently. Though it may seem masochistic, I need some more information on time of death. The death certificate just states when he was pronounced at the hospital. Anyone with helpful information please...

A Death In The Family [ 4 Answers ]

My wife's father passed away just before Christmas leaving behind some substantial credit card debt. He left behind no estate and no last Will. I was coaxed into paying for the funeral as well as cleaning up all lose ends after his passing, at the time not knowing what I was getting into. I have...

View more questions Search