Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WILKERSON Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2008, 05:52 PM
    How do I verify if a chinese company is legitimate?
    I Want To Buy Goods From A Chinese Company I Found On The Internet. How Do I Verify That A Chinese Company Is For Real And Not A Scam?
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2008, 07:11 PM
    Find someone you trust who can speak both the common Chinese language and English. Have them hire a Chinese investigator to check the company out.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2008, 12:17 AM
    What kind of goods is it that you are wanting to buy? Maybe there is a company that is closer to you that might be able to provide them? A search for the name of the company on the Internet and using the words "problem", "fraud", "scam" or "customer complaints" along with the name of the company might lead you to some results where you might be able to see if there have been complaints or problems concerning the particular company.
    biuedeer Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2008, 02:20 AM
    I am a Chinese importer. I think there are several ways to verify if the company you find is real. First ,do as Clough's suggestion, look for all kinds information about it on internets. But maybe the information is not enough . Second ,you can ask your country's Economic and Commercial Counselor’s Chinese Office, they will provide this kind of service for free.But for some sall real company ,maybe they can not have their records.
    Third , if you really want to buy their product ,you can choose the safest payment terms to avoid any unexpected losing. Of course ,if you need help ,I'd like to provide the help.
    ArielXu Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2008, 07:20 PM

Clough and biuedeer have given good answers for your qustions.

As a chinese, we always verify the comoany through the Internet as Clough said. Because if a company is real there are many informations about them on the internet except many small companys.

Then you can find a sincere middleman or agent to do the business for you.

And you can also have them to test the manufacturer for you.

You also can choose L/C as the payment way.
    lbgok Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2009, 10:26 PM
    The best way is go to visit the suppliers , I know a company offer such a services and they provide verification services , check JitVerify Services Ltd - Home for more .
    jtherockstar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2009, 02:01 AM
    http://xtcui.en.alibaba.com/contactinfo.html hey what about this company?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Chinese Company real or fake [ 11 Answers ]

Does anyone know if this chinese company and website is real or fake. Im a dropshipper that wants to buy brand name laptops and this site have them and say that they are real. They have sent through email some paperwork but I cannot read any of it. The website is Cbeiec.com Please let me know...

Do anyone know of any real legitimate work from home jobs? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm looking for a real legitimate work from home job.

Tax exemption for a Chinese J-1 visa in a company [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Tax Experts: I came to US with J-1 visa from China for a training program sponsored by AIPT in April. I am working as a visiting scholar in a company and my status is single and have no dependants. I filled out W-4 to state I am a non-resident alien when I began my training. The...

Creditor wants me to verify debt I ask them to verify [ 1 Answers ]

Can a collection agency asking me to verify a debt? I disputed the charges on my credit report and I receive a letter asking me to verify the account because they don't have enough information to verify it themselves. I called and fax them a letter to verify the debt again. The rep told me he needs...

Must mortgage company verify debt? [ 9 Answers ]

I read the posts about debts and collections, and I am still a bit unclear... is a mortgage company considered a debt collector? If it matters, my mortgage is not with the original lender, it has changed hands 3 times, but contract is the same since day 1. Does my mortgage company have to...

View more questions Search