Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Solarrigger2000 Posts: 62, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2008, 05:09 PM
    '94 Toyota Camery Power Antenna
    Hello
    I am trying to replace a power antenna in my '94 camery after the original one broke off. I bought a replacement part from napa but it is slightly different. In the trunk with the antenna is a coax cable, and two wires that went directly to the old motor (BOTH GREEN). The new part has a ground cable (BLACK) , a constant wire (RED), and a switched wire (BULE).

HELP!! :eek:
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jul 29, 2008, 07:06 PM
    I'm not sure what you bought, but this is what you should see in your Camry:

Name:  a1.gif
Views: 5183
Size:  27.4 KB

Make certain the connections are clean and tight.

I hope this helps.
    Solarrigger2000 Posts: 62, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2008, 06:40 AM
    Thank You So Much For The Diagram. I Now Have The Antenna In The Car And It Is Working Perfectly. Thank You!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to replace brake lights of 2006 Toyta Camery [ 1 Answers ]

I have to replace two bulbs on brake lights. One at the rear (driver side) and the other is third brake light on the top.

No sound from radio and power antenna is screwed up [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1993 honda accord 10th anniversary and the antenna has a mind of its own.The other day the antenna was going up and down for no reason and now the radio comes on but no sound.Can someone tell me what might be wrong.I have checked all wiring and connections.

Power antenna repair possible? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 1997 Lexus LS400. The power antenna has stopped going up and down when the radio is turned on and off. It makes a grinding noise that eventually stops, but the antenna doesn't move. Is it possible to repair this, or must I buy another antenna? Thanks very much. Dave Kaplan

View more questions Search