Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NicoleJones Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2008, 11:52 AM
    Find my bio parnets
    Dimitrius Jones.

My mother...
    I have been separated from her since birth that I can remember...
    I am eighteen now and I need to find her.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2008, 12:32 PM
    Do you know your mother's name and age? Try whitepages.com. This is free. If she is listed in a phone book anywhere in the country it will give her address and phone number. If you can't find her there, try LookupAnyone.com. They will charge you $1.95 for an address and phone number. I have found people both ways. Good luck!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 29, 2008, 12:46 PM
    There are dozens of free search engines if you know their current names, but the harder part of a women over 18 years women often get married, even a couple of times and change last names.

What do you know about bio parents, where were they from, what were their names.

Also why do you "need" to find her, what are you expecting, what are you prepared to find?

If you do find, never contact them directly yourself, always use a third party, it is very possible they may have a new family, that does not kow about you, and contact has to be careful, Also at times they want no contact with the child, so you have to be prepared for many things.
    lmangileri Posts: 211, Reputation: 11

Jul 29, 2008, 12:52 PM
    OK, I disagree with the answer from Fr_Chuck. Maybe you should use a third party to contact your mom if you find her for various reasons, but if she's got a new family and kids or whatnot and she didn't tell them about you, that's not your problem. That's her problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Step Parent Unfit To Parent? [ 8 Answers ]

I am trying to find out how to prove a step parent unfit. My exhusband recently married a woman who my child is all but terrified of. I have asked my child several times what is wrong and they tell me this woman is mean, keeps the child from their father, slaps them, spanks them (which the woman...

Absent parent contesting step-parent adoption [ 11 Answers ]

My husband is attempting to adopt my daughter (age 11), he has been her dad now for about 9 years. The biological father has not seen his child since she was 5 months old and never paid child support. I have a child support order and a permanent restraining order which was granted in Kansas, 1997....

Rights of non custodial parent in a divorce wherein death occurred to custodial parent [ 2 Answers ]

Non custodial non US citizen parent (father) lives in Mexico. Custodial parent of two minor children (5 years old and 1 year old) is US citizen in Illinois. Divorce papers named father but set forth no requirements or terms for visitation, child support etc. There has been little if any contact...

Custodial Parent allows child to live with non custoial parent [ 8 Answers ]

Can the custodial parent allow a minor child to move in with the non custodial parent? Can this be done with out a court order, if both the custodial & non custodial parent agree on the conditions or do they need to file with the court?

Plot: Orphans find a briefcase with cash and return to find a hand [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a 1980's movie that a group of orphaned kids find a briefcase with cash and return to find a hand in it. Then, the briefcase goes missing after they report it to the police. Does anyone know the name of this movie?

View more questions Search