Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billy_bombshell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2008, 10:31 AM
    What is the sanskrit translation of "Live and Learn" ?
    Hello

I have been going through some had times and would like to know what the translation is of "Live and Learn" from English to sanskrit. Also, if there is some other saying or possibly completely different words that mean the same thing, or similar... maybe even something more traditional to sanskrit would be greatly apreciated. Thank you.

-billy_bombshell
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2008, 01:28 AM
    Good efforts in the answer above!

But, were you wanting this in basic English fonts that date from the early Romans, or that which most people would identify as being the Sanskrit written fonts?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sanskrit translation of "Elina"? [ 6 Answers ]

Would somebody be able to provide the Sanskrit origin and/or translation of the name "Elina"? According to the internet it's "woman of intelligence" but I'm not sure if that's accurate. I've also seen that it could mean "rule" as in ruling a kingdom. Also, if you could help me with the...

Need Sanskrit translation for the word "fundamental". Thanks! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, does anybody out there have the sankrit (pradhaana) translation for the word "fundamental"? Help!

Sanskrit translation for "Balance nourishes my soul"? [ 1 Answers ]

Please can someone provide a sanskrit translation for "balance nourishes my soul"

Sanskrit translation of "Journeys in india" [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me with the translation for "Journeys in India". So far, I have "यात्रा भारत", but as you can see I don't have the word for in, I don't know if यात्रा is the right word and how to pluralize it, and I don't know what order the words should be in. Can anyone...

Sanskrit translation for "Balance nourishes my soul"? [ 1 Answers ]

Please could someone provide the sanskrit translation for "Balance nourishes my soul"?

View more questions Search