Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dallasboy Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2008, 09:48 AM
    South Carolina
    Can anyone tell me what city is half way from Dallas Texas to Greenville South Carolna
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2008, 10:03 AM
    Do you mean if you are driving? Or a direct line regardless of roads? If you are driving, then the border between Mississippi and Alabama should be about the halfway point. So Meridian, MS or York, AL would probably be the closest towns to the mid point.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nude beaches- North Carolina or South Carolina? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I'm looking for a nude beach near myrtle beach but I'm not having any luck. Does anyone know where one is? Thank you blusia

Garnishment in south Carolina [ 1 Answers ]

I reside in Pennsylvania and the company that I work for has their payroll in Greenville South Carolina. Can my wages be garnished?

South carolina evictions [ 4 Answers ]

We are having a problem and I'm looking for a little advice... ok here goes... We own 12 acres of land in sc. Our immediate family are the only ones that have the right to stay on it unless given permission from my mom or uncle... they are the ones the lands name is in.. My brother allowed my 18...

South carolina [ 2 Answers ]

I was served a judgement today for a old credit card debt I live in South Carolina it was with providian bank and cach llc has it now. They would call me I hadn't worked in 4 years and was disable trying to get my disability they would not take payments they wanted the whole amount and I counldn't...

Partition laws in South Carolina [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I drew up a legal separation agreement. In it, we agreed to sale both houses we own (1 in Virginia and the other in South Carolina). I ended up refinancing the VA home; buying him out and he moved out. He left with a considerable amount of money. I recently found out that he had...

View more questions Search