Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brianna240 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2008, 06:43 AM
    If I had sex two days before a 5 day late period could I still be pregnant?
    OK I had sex 2 days before my period started. And my partner released a LOT of semen in me! And I was not on birth control. But that period was like five days late! I don't know why but it was. Its been about 4 weeks since then and my breast were really sore and they started to get really soft and mushy. Then my right breast began to leak this milky looking fluid. Could I be pregnant? if anybody knows what could be going on please help!:confused:
    ang8318 Posts: 299, Reputation: 27

Jul 29, 2008, 07:02 AM
    If you do not use protection, then yes, you could be pregnant. Have you taken a hpt yet? If not, do so. If you are not pregnant, make an MD appointment for your leaky breast, as that is something that would need to be addressed. If you are pregnant make an OB appt to get a blood test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

8 Days late on my Period! NOT PREGNANT! Weird symptoms! [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Linsay I am 21 years old. I have been looking through all these womens' posts who have had late periods. I am having the same problem. I have taken several pregnancy tests and they are negative. I have already had one baby and I don't feel pregnant, at least not like I did the...

Period 11 days late, negative pregnancy test a week ago, possibly still pregnant? [ 10 Answers ]

My period is currently 11 days late. I took a pregnancy test about a week ago and it was negative. Is there still a chance I could be pregnant?

Late period(26 days late) negative HPT's [ 7 Answers ]

I was supposed to have my period about 26 days ago. I still haven't had it, and I have taken 3 HPT, they all came out negative. I've been feeling dizzy and REALLY REALLY tired all the time. I have body itches and headaches andi feel sick at night and in the mornings. I'm also urinating more than...

My period is 15 days late [ 2 Answers ]

Hello ladies, I have a little problem concerning my period. My cycle is a 28 day cycle. My period comes on time every month. My last normal period was Feb. 20-25,2008. My next period should have been March 19-23, but I had this spotting that lasted from March 16-25. It was only when I...

2 days late my period is light and my pregnecy test is negative. Am I pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I'm always on the 7th and this month I started on the 9th. My fiancé and I have slept together since last month. He always comes inside me. The past week and a half I have slept with him everyday with him coming inside me. We already have one kid who is 10 months old. I took a pregnant. Test...

View more questions Search