Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AmCiAn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2008, 04:52 AM
    Who is this outer space creature?
    Hi all,

Last night my son (age 6) is asking me the name of the outer space creature he saw on my PC.
    I am wondering if someone could tell me if it comes from a movie plus the name of the creature?

Thank you in advance for your help.

AmCiAn
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2008, 04:53 AM
    Looks like Yoda from Star Wars.

Yoda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2008, 04:53 AM
    Yoda. Star wars
    AmCiAn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2008, 05:04 AM
    Wow... that was fast!

Having some time now, I will nose around a bit here and there on the forum and see if I can be of any help to others.

Thanks a bunch for your help NeedKarma and danielnoahsmommy, much appreciated!

AmCiAn
    WVHiflyer Posts: 384, Reputation: 34

Jul 30, 2008, 07:51 PM
    It does look a bit like Yoda but the way it's drawn looks more like it's from a computer game.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2008, 02:07 AM
    He good, my son has a poster thhat looks like that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Creature movie [ 6 Answers ]

There was a movie I watched when I was younger that I liked... it was like small creatures causing trouble, but its not gremlins and not critters, I recall the cover of the movie having one of them holding a woman's leg and looking up.. but everything I've searched, I have had no luck finding it

Unusual creature. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, I haven't posted for a while... Umm there's this animal, quite simaler to a wombat actually. Its this naked, very, very odd looking animal. I've seen it on YouTube and Google before, I just forget what its called and I would like to learn more on it... please tell me the name or ant...

Movie about a black cat from outer space? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, OK I don't remember much. I was around 4 or 5:) so forgive me in advance, but I will try It's an old movie 80ies or 70ies maybe even prior to that ,but not after that for sure. The only thing I remember is a black cat with a kind of bracelet around its neck. Looked like diamond...

Have I found a new bug/creature? [ 15 Answers ]

My daughter found this bug/creature that looks like a cross between a caterpillar, a slug, a snake, and an alligator (minus the mouth). It is 2 inches long and at its widest point it is 10 cm wide. At one end of its body it has pinchers, at the other end there are 4 rows of what looks like sharp...

View more questions Search