Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gkmishra71 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2008, 12:12 AM
    If ones wife mentally tortures her husband & her in-laws what & how one should move
    If ones wife mentally tortures her husband & her in-laws and one is keeping quite for the sake of child & social implications. Now how one should move??
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jul 29, 2008, 02:00 AM
    I think a little more information is needed to answer your question. By social implications, do you mean that it is socially unacceptable for you (or the husband) to leave his wife because of the emotional abuse? Do you live in a country where this is unacceptable by social standards, in that it would be seen as an act of an unmanly behaviour? Has any law enforcement been involved? Would the children be taken with you (or the husband) from their mother? Are there any court proceedings in process? There are too many details to consider.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 29, 2008, 05:41 AM
    I think it was Dear Abby (or Ann Landers) who had this measuring stick. Ask yourself if you are better off with or without your partner. The answer will tell you what to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can Ex-wife move with children [ 8 Answers ]

My ex wife and I got divorced in Oct 07 and we have shared custody of our two girls ages 12 and 10. We both have them 50% of the time. I own our marital home and their schools are less than a mile away. She is getting married to a military officer in Jul 08 and claims he may have to move due to...

Wife is trying to move and take my son [ 2 Answers ]

First I am in Arizona. The divorce was final on the 25th. This is tricky. My 7 year old came to me and stated his mom says she can only move 100 miles. This gives me the idea she is thinking about moving. We are under Yavapai Short distance Visitation Orders. Every other weekend and on Weds. ...

Most recent move out of state laws-Ca. To Fl. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 6 yr old son whom the courts recently ordered physical custody with me(father), and mother to have visitation EveryOther week-end; from 10:00am to 6:00 pm Sat & 10:00am to 6:00pm Sunday. We share legal custody. Before that we had shared custody with no clear schedule. My question is...

Bi-polar, infertile husband, gives up on wife and life. (by wife) [ 17 Answers ]

I got married nearly 4 years ago. Recently I found out that my husband is bi-polar and has pathological lying disorder. Just before that. We took was out $27,000 for IVF treatment, and long story short he stopped working and would not get a job, created debt, lied about it etc. While I was going...

My daughter and her husband are both mentally unstable. What would you do? [ 1 Answers ]

HELLO, I AM NEW BUT I KNOW ALL OF YOU ARE NOT ATTORNEYS, I JUST NEED TO RANT AND MAYBE SOMEONE WHO IS SANE WILL HAVE SOME HELPFUL ADVICE.:confused: The daughter my ex and I raised from age 9, in 1984, now has 3 children, ages 5, 7, and 11, she is bi-polar, doesn't always take her medicine. Her...

View more questions Search