Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2008, 10:50 PM
    It's like asking if certain guys like tomatoes.

... really depends on the guy.

Me personally, I like girls with NO makeup. Don't get me wrong, they're beautiful when they do put on makeup... but on a daily basis, I LOVE the natural look.
    sammy76 Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2008, 11:15 PM

Aug 1, 2008, 11:18 PM
    How to...
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2008, 11:24 PM
    I agree with jeremy on this.

Why would you want to do that.. I feel that relationships would work out really well if both sides just laid out their feelings for one another... granted, don't get overly clingy and don't make that person your entire life, but what's wrong with openly sharing emotions?

Take it from a guy... it's REALLY confusing when a guy shows that he's interested in a girl, and she sends mixed signals. Especially since you're 16... guys in high school... they don't understand that girls play games. Sends the guy on an emotional roller coaster... eventually ends up here asking, "I like this girl, but she's playing with my emotions"... then gets advice such as, "Leave her alone. she's not worth it."

Hope that makes sense. If you tell a guy how you feel... it may work out.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2008, 11:26 PM
    Are you ready to take care of managing all the responsibilities and monetary costs of getting pregnant and subsequently having a baby, as well as facing the possible legal consequences, depending on the age of your boyfriend? If not, then I don't think that it would be a good idea for you to be having sex.

Best to be thinking ahead about possible consequences...

I'm sure that others will also be along to address your post. I do wish you well and also the best!
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2008, 11:28 PM
    Well, I'm going to save you the trouble and tell you that most of the people on this thread will tell you... to not have sex until you're "physically, emotionally, and financially ready to have a child."

... there, I did it.

With that said, I know most kids aren't going to listen to that... so.. here goes.

You just asked a question on how you can seem mysterious and lead guys on...

... so...

To answer your question... find a neutral ground. I know it's hard being in high school.. sneaking around... etc. but perhaps you two can somehow work out your schedules... so you can perhaps go to a drive in... or rent a motel room... perhaps a friend's house?

Please, please, please... use protection. Be safe. Don't end up being that girl who asks, "can I be pregnant?"
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2008, 11:33 PM
    Excellent answer above! Just one more addition by me, and that would be that, you might want to consider whether this guy is the one with whom you would want to spend the rest of your life. If he's not, then why save yourself for the person who will be the one that you just might want to be with the rest of your life and/or be the father of your baby.
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2008, 11:43 PM
    I couldn't spread the rep for you so soon, ISneezeFunny. But, did notice that she asked on another thread about how to lead guys on. So, that makes me think that this one guy probably isn't the one who she would consider to be her "one and only."

The first wedding that I ever played for, I was 14, he was 15 and she was 16. Their marriage lasted only a couple of years.
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2008, 11:56 PM
    Yeah... I know I'm a bit older... at 22, but the past year or so, I've been to six weddings... all of them of my high school friends. Some of them chose to get married... some of them were shotgun weddings.

Fortunately, they're all still married... but it's a bit sad... seeing them not REALLY living their lives... having to take full time jobs while going to school.. some of them taking night classes at community colleges... some of them that didn't go to college...
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 2, 2008, 12:02 AM
    Don't have sex until you can afford your own apartment or house, afford to be pregnant (as that's a possibility).
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2008, 12:37 AM
    I agree. It is a matter of opinion and preference. I think that girls can make themselves look prettier with a little bit of makeup. However, too much can really be too much. I remember when my daughter was about your age. She "dolled" herself up with a little bit of makeup and looked great! My mother also had a saying when I was a kid and would ask her about her applying makeup to herself. It was, "A little bit of powder and a little bit of paint, makes a ladies freckles look as if they ain't!"
    Vision Expert

Aug 2, 2008, 12:41 AM
    Like it was said before it depends on the guy. But a better question is: Do you like wearing makeup? If so, then do it. Don't change or alter your appearance or who you are for a guy. It WILL backfire.

But to you I say, you are 16, and if you can go natural then DO IT! I have so many freckles, scars, and roscea that natural isn't an option. Love your young skin while you have it!!

Aug 2, 2008, 02:11 AM
    I have slightly dark circles under my eyes and freckles as well as the occasional pimple so I wear it and I feel a lot more comfortable wearing it but I'm just worried that people will think I look bad if I was too stop wearing it, but if I wear too much, some people comment on the amount.
    I enjoy wearing it, but I am just confused as to what I should do
    Vision Expert

Aug 2, 2008, 02:26 AM
    Do what makes you happy.
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2008, 02:28 AM
    I would suggest applying makeup in small amounts. Applying makeup is an art that takes some practice to get really good at it. Since you are young, chances are that you don't need much makeup at all. Getting together with friends and seeing what each other thinks of the makeup job that one of you has done might be something that you could consider doing.

There are a number of sites devoted to the application of make-up. You might want to check some of them out. There are available via the following search.

How to Apply Makeup - Google Search
    Ray2172 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2008, 06:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    I would suggest applying makeup in small amounts.
    From a stand point of a 16yr guy I don't mind makeup but never wear too much it just look plain stupid. Don't plasterit around your eye or make your sheck pink, or make your lips glow in the dark, a lot of guys don't like that, a little to just even out the skin or what ever is alwas nice
    Vision Expert

Aug 2, 2008, 08:28 PM
    Check out Welcome to Pursebuzz.com I LOVE her makeup! And hair ideas!
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2008, 08:32 PM
    What do you think about bare minerals? Just got a set for me ma...
    Vision Expert

Aug 2, 2008, 08:35 PM
    I want to try it, I've tried generic mineral makeup and hated it.
    smokedetector Posts: 368, Reputation: 56

Aug 2, 2008, 08:39 PM
    If you get comments on over applying makup but still like wearing it, cut back. Instead of foundation and powder and blush and bronzer, try to skip the full face foundation and only use it to cover individual pimples, etc, and make sure you have the right shade and that it won't clog your already clogged pores. Just apply powder and a little bit of blush (make sure it's not too dark)... (if blush is the first thing you see in the mirror, it's too much. It should be suttle). Do a lip gloss instead of lipstick and lip liner, or even better, just use lip balm (they even have tinted lip balm)... it's usually got spf and moisturizer in it. For eyes, you can skip the eye shadow and just put on mascara. Brown mascara instead of black will make your lashes full without making them dramatic and "over done." Don't use eye liner, or if you do, only put it on your lower lid and taper it to where it ends in the middle of your eye lid rather than going from one side all the way to the other. Brown is more suttle here too. Hope you can decipher all this :-D. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Want to adopt but don't want to wait and don't have all the money [ 12 Answers ]

Ok first off Im a single mom to 1, my biological son is 2 almost 3. I love being a single mom, the only thing is I am 22 and can not adopt through an agency till Im 25. I wanted to have a sibling for my son by the time he was 3 or at least be talking about him getting one... I want him to be the...

I don't want to leave my fianc? But I don't know what to do? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been with my fiancé for a 1 year.We have really been through everything together. There is just one problem that cause the most trouble.He has a 3 year old daughter with his exwife of seven years.She took his daughter away from him and he just got her back today.He had to drop his...

Why? I don't get it! [ 8 Answers ]

This is for everyone who is eligible to vote but doesn't... why not exercise your right to vote?

I don't know what to do. [ 5 Answers ]

So i used to have brown hair with blonde/carmel streaks..the carmel blonde streaks turned really orangee so i decided to just dye my hair a solid light brown the color that my hairdresser picked out with me seemed perfect, but once it was all dyed ( by using a semi dye or w.e its called ) it...

Don't know what to do [ 2 Answers ]

Well I've liked this guy for over an year me and him was tlkin but we isn't n-e more wolla go he said he just wanted to be friends but id do n-e thing for him I've done fell head over heals for this boy and I dontknwo what to do

View more questions Search