Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TheBugsLife Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Aug 3, 2008, 05:58 AM
    If it makes you happy to wear it than you go ahead a wear it... I love the way I feel in make up but my husband tells me I'm beautiful without it... so its your call wear it when YOU want to and don't when YOU don't want to
    peaceom Posts: 41, Reputation: 3

Aug 3, 2008, 08:26 PM
    I'm sixteen as well. All I wear on a daily basis is:
    Foundation and/or powder to even out my skin tone.
    Black mascara(and of course a lash curler) to make my eyes stand out.

That's how I like my makeup done, and my guy likes it too.
    IheartEdward Posts: 203, Reputation: 4

Aug 4, 2008, 02:37 AM
    Deferant guys, different prefarances.
    Like you've got your Frank Iero from My chem and loves his make up, then you've got someone like Brad Pit how would probably only wear make up when he has too.

Again some guys think less is more on a girl and you see girls with piles of make up and they manage to get a date so.. its really up to you in the end. Be and wear what you want to.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 4, 2008, 02:45 AM
    I just want to add:

Be yourself and you'll find someone who loves you for who you are!
    sammy76 Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2008, 05:40 AM
    Desperate to leave
    I'm 16 and in yr 10. I moved to my current school 3 years ago and loved it. However one of my best friends left last year and school hasn't been enjoyable. The work load is getting harder, I don't like the teachers, and feel less comfortable and less enjoyment from the people and environment. I would normally just tell my mum that I'd want to ove, but I'm on a scholarship and its much cheaper than the regular price. I'm too scared to tell my mum I want to move, becoz it's a dancing school and she has put in so much money and she'll get mad and say I've wasted it all . But I am just not happy and feel as if I need a fresh start. What should I do? I also am scared she might take it more seriously and think I am getting bullied or something because I told her I didn't like a class and she rang up the teacher an I had to have a meeting with her to see what was wrong.
    I'm not too open about my emotions with my mum so explaining to her that I'm upset and not happy at the school will be even harder for me!
    Please help :(

Sep 1, 2008, 03:39 AM
    The perfect guy
    I'm finding it difficult to like guys and such because in my mind I have this perfect person that I feel as if I could only ever truly love yet no-one fits it. I'm worried that I'll never be happy because my mind and heart are set on this perfect man. Is this normal for someone to feel so determined to be with someone they don't even know is real or really out there?
    rockchick182 Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2008, 03:44 AM
    Its perfectly normal. You feel scared of dating other people in case your perfect man comes along. Well, if you don't date people, yoo may never know who your perfect man is.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2008, 05:55 AM
    I agree with rockerchick. It is good to have an ideal, but don't close yourself off to potential relationships simply because they don't seem to measure up.

I'm not saying go wild and date anyone who asks, but as the old saying goes, "Don't judge a book by its cover" too much and not go out with someone simply because they don't seem like they meet all your qualifications. You never know, they just might!

Don't settle for less then the best, but you may find that over time, your ideal man will change. My ideal man when I was in high school was different from when I was in college. When I was in college, he was different than just out of school... and guess what? It changed again!

Not "changed" persay, just has "evolved" into a different type of man based on the guys that I've known and dated throughout my life.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Sep 1, 2008, 07:58 AM
    Having an "ideal man" in mind is fine, but I need to remind you that people are in the process of "becoming". If you will only date/consider candidates that already fit your "ideal man" list, then you may actually miss him because you meet him before he reaches his ideal, then you've moved on when he becomes "that guy"... or something better.

I'm just saying. Better for you all the way around would be to date people for fun, not forever, and honestly evaluate who they are over some time. No snap judgments and certainly not "ideal man" list that disqualifies them before they have a chance to even make their case...

Sep 4, 2008, 06:25 AM
    Curious as to what this means
    "we should really get together sometime for a movie or coffee sometime"
    Is this asking for a date? I'm a girl by the way and this has happened a few times, just wandering in what way a guy is asking for the 'get together'.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2008, 06:27 AM
    I am a guy and I have said something along the lines of getting dinner and a movie sometime thing. I meant it as in I would like to get to know you better. The guy is probably interested in you and wants to know if you are as well, or if there is something possible between you!
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2008, 06:53 AM
    I think he is interested but too shy to really ask you out on a date. So he says "lets get together" and then he can see where it goes.

Sep 4, 2008, 06:53 AM
    Being a barbie
    Is someone saying "you're like barbie" or calling you barbie a good thing or not?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2008, 07:00 AM
    It's not a good thing. It basically means that you are superficial and aren't very smart.
    perplexed1 Posts: 40, Reputation: 4

Sep 4, 2008, 04:33 PM
    I'll admit I've done it and I kind of use it as a way to feel things out. If they don't respond or follow-up then I take it that they aren't interested. If they are interested, then I try to make it very casual and low key. But then I might try asking her to dinner if "coffee or a movie" goes well. So yes, I think he likes you and wants to spend time with you to get to know you better.
    e22 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2008, 05:41 PM
    That's actually a good thing! It's good to be picky, but not OVERLY picky. Don't ever settle for less than what you deserve. But remember to open your eyes to guys that may not fit your "ideal guy" because opposites do attract, and you can learn so much from dating different types of people.
    alanalov Posts: 88, Reputation: 2

Sep 4, 2008, 05:45 PM
    Definitely a shy cute little way of asking you out ;)

Sep 5, 2008, 06:18 AM
    Making out!
    Hi well I've made out before but like two guys hae said that I'm only okay and stuff. Anyway I'm really confused on which direction to move my lips? Like in or out, or f I just move my top or bottom lip or whatever? Please. I need every detail. I know everything about, physical movement, atmosphere, hygiene etc. but just the actual technique. I know people say its just natural and stuff and just depends on the person, but obviously that's not working for me. So please! Desperate advice!
    brkfstatiffs Posts: 263, Reputation: 21

Sep 5, 2008, 02:28 PM
    It means he is interested in you. Common sense... he may not be all into you, but he is interested in hanging out with you and getting to know you better for starters.
    xFalkenx Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2008, 02:35 PM
    He may not be shy or anything, and this might be his way of asking you out to a date without beating around the bush its just how you interpret it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Want to adopt but don't want to wait and don't have all the money [ 12 Answers ]

Ok first off Im a single mom to 1, my biological son is 2 almost 3. I love being a single mom, the only thing is I am 22 and can not adopt through an agency till Im 25. I wanted to have a sibling for my son by the time he was 3 or at least be talking about him getting one... I want him to be the...

I don't want to leave my fianc? But I don't know what to do? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been with my fiancé for a 1 year.We have really been through everything together. There is just one problem that cause the most trouble.He has a 3 year old daughter with his exwife of seven years.She took his daughter away from him and he just got her back today.He had to drop his...

Why? I don't get it! [ 8 Answers ]

This is for everyone who is eligible to vote but doesn't... why not exercise your right to vote?

I don't know what to do. [ 5 Answers ]

So i used to have brown hair with blonde/carmel streaks..the carmel blonde streaks turned really orangee so i decided to just dye my hair a solid light brown the color that my hairdresser picked out with me seemed perfect, but once it was all dyed ( by using a semi dye or w.e its called ) it...

Don't know what to do [ 2 Answers ]

Well I've liked this guy for over an year me and him was tlkin but we isn't n-e more wolla go he said he just wanted to be friends but id do n-e thing for him I've done fell head over heals for this boy and I dontknwo what to do

View more questions Search