Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rcase Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2008, 08:56 PM
    80's movie about a Popular girl who shaves her head
    Okay I am trying to remember the title of a movie I watched when I was younger. The plot is something like this...

2 popular girls (seniors) ride the bus everyday with 2 unpopular younger boys. Of the boys has a crush on the Blonde. She is wearing the underwear that say "I love you" on the back.

Anyway, she ends up shaving her head and her and her friend go to a carnaval and see the two boys there. They end up running from some bad men I think. This is all I can remember. Thanks for any help!

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about a little girl ghost whose porcelain doll has diamonds in her head? [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know what I am talking about? I watched it a few times on TV as a kid in the 80's, it could have been a made-for-TV movie, don't know. It seems to me a young brother and sister had to spend a summer at some old house, don't know why, and the boy, I think, encounters the ghost of a...

80's Kids movie.girl with her dog start rock band? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! I am racking my brain trying to remember the name of this movie. It's definitely and 80's early 90's movie about a blonde girl and her dog... I think the dog is a stuffed animal, but they have a rock band? For some reason I remember glitter or sparkles being involved. Help!

80's Sci-fi movie with a boy who has something protruding from his head [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie in February 1988, I think it was on a movie channel, which I guess would have been HBO. My memory is very sketchy, but I think it involved high school kids. One of the characters might end up in the hospital, and something that happened to him, causes a phallic type thing to...

80s teenage girl movie, uses spell to become popular [ 1 Answers ]

Most likely seen on the disney channel, redhead teenage girl with fourtune teller old friend that helps her with a potion and spell to make her become popular like her idol, an 80s synth pop girl singer And I also remember something about her putting scarves on lamp shades before her crush comes...

80's movie with floating head. [ 1 Answers ]

This kid gets brought to another world by riding in the beard of this giant old floating head. It is very strange and involves a black knight and majic blah blah blah

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.