Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Thomaslover_C Posts: 55, Reputation: 2

Jul 28, 2008, 08:35 PM
    Fashion, love it! Hate it! Tell me what you think!
    Well, I didn't really see a section for Fashion so I thought I might ask a fashion question on Beuty. Okay, what do you think about arm warmers? I got some, but do you think It's a cute style? Let me know. Post. THANKS! GOD bless!
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 29, 2008, 01:50 AM
    There is actually a fashion section a littl further down... Either way.

I personally do not like armwarmers. But is all about YOU. So live it up, dress how you want!
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2008, 03:44 AM
    I don't get the point of arm warmers - why not wear a shirt with sleeves?
    erin7799 Posts: 159, Reputation: 32

Jul 29, 2008, 07:18 AM
    I think they're cute. Then again, I live in t-shirts and shorts because I'm a stay at home mom. I was going to go to college for Fashion Marketing. Although you'd never know it by looking at me now! :)
    missnatalie1995 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2008, 03:00 PM
    Um personally I'm not a fan of arm warmers I don't think they are that cute. And there is a fashion section its under society and culture.

Jul 29, 2008, 04:45 PM
    Thanks for the opinions! :D

Jul 29, 2008, 10:36 PM
    Fashion, love it! Hate it! Tell me what you think!
    Okay, I'm thinking about strating this style. Arm warmers. What do you think? Post! Thanks and GOD bless!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2008, 10:41 PM
    Arm warmers have been in use and considered to be in style at various points in history. Did you intend to post an image here?

God Bless You, Too!

Thanks!

Jul 29, 2008, 10:45 PM
    IDK how to put a pic there. Lol I wish I could because I have a pair of arm warmers that I was wanting to show you.
    Thanks for posting!
    leticia60 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2008, 10:50 PM
    I think it would be great I love fashion too wish you good luck and god bless you
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2008, 01:27 AM
    If you would like to post an image here, then I know just the person to help you to do that! That would be jrebel7. I will let her know about your post.

Jul 30, 2008, 04:02 AM
    Okay Thanks.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2008, 01:14 PM
    I have to say being in the uk, I have never seen arm warmers, are they like the leg warmers we used to wear over the bottoms of our jeans coming down to our shoes/boots?
    They were great, your ankles were never cold in winter... I hope they come back.

Jul 30, 2008, 02:28 PM
    Yeah, They are kinda like leg warmers. They are just for arms lol
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2008, 02:09 AM
    I have alerted jrebel7 to your post. I'm sure that she will be along to advise you in how to post images here.
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2008, 11:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomaslover_C
    Okay Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomaslover_C
    IDK how to put a pic there. lol I wish i could becouse I have a pair of arm warmers that I was wanting to show ya'll.
    Thanks for posting!
    Do you have a photo of your "arm warmers"? If not, scan one, save to "My Pictures" and then depending on what photo program you have, (ex: Microsoft Photo Editor) pull up the image in photo program... look for "Image" or "Edit" then "Resize Image". You will see where you can choose inches or pixels. Choose pixels and size the largest dimension whether length or width, etc. up to 750 pixels and save that image... save as "arm warmers resized' that way you have your original image and this one to post on the site. I size a lot of images at 450 but sometimes 600 but can all the way up to 750 pixels. Your choice.

When you begin to post, look at the bottom of the box. It will give option button "Go Advanced", left click on it, scroll down to "Additional Options" then "Manage Attachments". There is a box marked "Browse", left click on it, it will allow you to see your folders, find the image and choose it, "arm warmers resized", then left click on "Upload". Give it a few seconds and the box where the image name was will be blank, then "X" out of that screen. You will be ready to either type a message or simply hit "Submit Answer"!! Hope this helps!! :p
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2008, 07:39 AM

Here's what we're talking about if anyone is wondering. I use photobucket - easy and doesn't cost anything.

Aug 1, 2008, 04:44 PM
    Thanks Jrebel7. They are what Emland has showed. (There are kinds that are thiner too.)
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2008, 04:54 PM
    It works on certain girls with certain body figures (sorry... but for arm warmers, it's true) and certain outfits.

Relatively skinny girl with a rib tank top and jeans... or a skirt could potentially make it work.

It's also pretty popular in the north... not much so in the south.
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2008, 03:23 AM
    So, are you going to be posting an image or images here, Thomaslover_C?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does he hate me? Or is he just trying not to love me? [ 5 Answers ]

Mhkay so my ex boyfriend and I were dating for 10months, then we broke up because we were too busy && kept getting into fights. At first we were friends && stuff and we didn't really talk much because we both had the same feelings for each other but the thing is I tried to get over him with another...

Love & hate [ 4 Answers ]

I've been in a relationship for 19 years she left me took our kids six months ago we tried to work it out last month she started acting strange found out she is talking to another man my heart loves hers my mind is angry how do I let her know I love her without getting angry?

Is it love or Hate [ 2 Answers ]

Almost two years, I departed from this bad relationship. I was abused and took for granted by this girl. I mean she really hurt me. I don't know if it's closure I need or what, but whenever I hear her name a very small part of me feel for her. On the other hand, a huge part of me can't stand her,...

I hate joe but I love him [ 3 Answers ]

Help as just been dumped by my boyfriend all I want to do I love him.now he has done that I have just tried splitting my wrists.I went on holiday and he cheated on me and I forgave him.please help me [email protected]

View more questions Search