Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Thomaslover_C Posts: 55, Reputation: 2

Aug 2, 2008, 04:51 PM
    Yes. I will find take a pic of the armwarmers.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2008, 11:19 PM
    Thanks! I'm glad that you are going to do that! If you might have any troubles posting, just give jrebel7 or myself a holler. Either one of us could post the images if we were to get them from you in some way. I have done that for other people here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does he hate me? Or is he just trying not to love me? [ 5 Answers ]

Mhkay so my ex boyfriend and I were dating for 10months, then we broke up because we were too busy && kept getting into fights. At first we were friends && stuff and we didn't really talk much because we both had the same feelings for each other but the thing is I tried to get over him with another...

Love & hate [ 4 Answers ]

I've been in a relationship for 19 years she left me took our kids six months ago we tried to work it out last month she started acting strange found out she is talking to another man my heart loves hers my mind is angry how do I let her know I love her without getting angry?

Is it love or Hate [ 2 Answers ]

Almost two years, I departed from this bad relationship. I was abused and took for granted by this girl. I mean she really hurt me. I don't know if it's closure I need or what, but whenever I hear her name a very small part of me feel for her. On the other hand, a huge part of me can't stand her,...

I hate joe but I love him [ 3 Answers ]

Help as just been dumped by my boyfriend all I want to do I love him.now he has done that I have just tried splitting my wrists.I went on holiday and he cheated on me and I forgave him.please help me [email protected]

View more questions Search