Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shell8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2008, 07:50 PM
    Answer 4 interview questions
    1. Why are you looking to change jobs?
    2. What type of leader or manager are you?
    3. What about this position interests you the most?
    4. In your opinion, what is the main objective of this position?

Can someone please answer these questions?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2008, 08:32 PM
    1. I'm going to school right now.
    2. I don't know, I do do the homework that's assigned, though.
    3. I won't have to go to school anymore.
    4. See answer to #3.
    JuliaPenny Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Sep 18, 2008, 11:53 PM
    You need to relate your interview answers to the position you are interviewing for. It appears that this is a management position. Prepare for manager interview questions that explore your ability to make decisions, delegate, develop and motivate staff, communicate effectively and manage your work. Expect questions that explore your personal management style.
    saikumarbcomcs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2009, 03:32 AM

The interviewer ask me to speak about your favorite music
    Convict Coach Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2009, 06:23 PM
    Depending on if the new position you are seeking is a career advancement:

1. Looking for the opportunity to advance and to utilize my skills obtained in my former position!
    2. Research the type of management style the company currently have... you must research each company!
    3. Interests must include something you have learned about the company. They love to hear about themselves.
    4. Your main objective is to take the description and see how you can improve it.

Peace & Prosperity!
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2009, 10:40 AM

Why you are changing jobs:

Make it positive - don't really talk about why you want to leave where you are, just talk about why you want to move forward to the job you are applying for, such as, "this opportunity would make the most of all I've learned in my current job but would also provide me the opportunity for further growth that I crave".

What type of manager are you?

This is a good one for having some inside scoop about the company and how they like to manage. Depending on the company, some are all about developing the employees, being supportive, open door policies, etc. Some are all about kissing up to the next level of management. Look back at their job posting and see what words they use. If they say things like "results-driven" for example, throw that right back at them. But don't lie, either. If the type of manager you are is a bad fit for them, you're better off not working there because it's a hard thing to change.

3. What interests you most?

Well, what interests you most about the position? Answer this honestly. If you can't come up with something, it's the wrong job for you... is it that you are a fan of the organization and the projects they do, or you are attracted to the work environment, or you like that you would use the full range of your skills and capabilities, or that it requires specialized expertise in the area in which you have particularly strong abilities and interests?

4. What is the main objective of this position in your opinion?

Don't give them your opinion - give them their opinion. By this time they've probably advertised their objectives or it's otherwise pretty apparent. If you're managing engineers for example, you might say, "to make sure projects are delivered on time, on budget, without errors to the client's satisfaction. And while doing that, to cultivate the best in each employee."
    Linda Griffin Posts: 20, Reputation: 4

Jun 18, 2009, 08:54 AM

In order to answer these questions you must do some self-reflection as well as research about the company and the position they are hiring for. It would be great if you could tie your answers for questions 1 and 3 together. For example, if you're looking for a new challenge, you feel that this job will provide that.
    Question 2 can be answered with what you feel is your biggest strength. For example, if you're very good at completing projects, here's an answer:" I ensure that my team stays focused so that we complete projects on time".
    Question 4 is really asking you how you plan to approach the job and should be based on what the company identified in the job posting. If there isn't enough information in the job post, take this opportunity to ask the interviewer some clarifying questions about the position so that you can respond based on that dialogue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need an answer to f1 visa interview [ 1 Answers ]

Sir, I am a computer science student and completed my b.e. I want to know a proper answer for a visa interview question "How do I know you'll come back after your education" because this is the most recently asked question in interviews.

Interview Questions to Answer [ 3 Answers ]

• What are your long-range goals and objectives? • What are your short-range goals and objectives? • How do you plan to achieve your career goals? • What are the most important rewards you expect in your career? • Why did you choose the career for which you are preparing? • What are your strengths,...

How to answer this Interview questions? [ 4 Answers ]

What motivates you to put forth your greatest effort? Describe a situation In which you did so.

Some Interview Questions - 1 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I would be thankful if you could provide me the solution to the following questions in C: 1. Given 2 files, f1 and f2 with thousands of name each. Find the common names in the two files. Extend this to 3 files. 2. Algorithm to count most user viewed pages. 3. Code to find dot and...

Interview questions [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I need help answering the following questions: What do you think primary teachers should know in order to be effective in the classroom? The Primary National Strategy is based on the principles of excellence and enjoyment. Is it possible for a teacher when planning the curriculum to...

View more questions Search