Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoeCin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2006, 06:54 AM
    Football
    Who is the player to have played the most consecutive games in football history?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 9, 2006, 12:29 PM
    This page as Pre 2005-6 Season info:
    http://www.nfl.com/history/randf/records/indiv/service

But Jeff Feagles passed Jim Marshall in the 11th game last season. There was a bit of controversy about it since Feagles is not an every down player like Marshall was.
    Simón T. Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2006, 12:05 AM
    Football, well yes one of them could be Pelé, he has played football for many years 50's, 60's and 70's everywhere in the world.

Apr 17, 2006, 05:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Simón T.
    Football, well yes one of them could be Pelé, he has played football for many years 50's, 60's and 70's everywhere in the world.
    I think Joe was asking about American Football (i.e. NFL). Soccer (called football outside the US) is a more loosely organized sport where schedules and games played varies widely. I'm not sure that records like consecutive games played are or could be accurately kept.

Just noticed, the forum title is Football (American).
    Air J Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Apr 22, 2006, 08:49 AM
    Favre has the most back to back games in a row(American Football) Packers player may retire this year.

Apr 22, 2006, 03:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Air J
    Favre has the most back to back games in a row(American Football) Packers player may retire this year.
    Not sure what you mean by back to back. But NFL Records site lists Marshall with most consecutive games and I know Feagles passed him last year.
    someguy222 Posts: 93, Reputation: 2

Apr 23, 2006, 09:22 AM
    Favre has the record for most games as a QB but I don't think he has the all-time record.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Football [ 2 Answers ]

For which English clubs did Sky Sports football commentator Andy Gray play for?

Football/All Around training [ 4 Answers ]

There is a website I found which has been open for not to long but they have an Article of The Week thing which everyone should read. Its not very advanced but it will help many members here. Here is there exact email. You may have to sign up to view this article Here is a link to the...

Is this section about the Football or just US Football (Sort of Rugby) [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry but I am new here, and I am learning for my way around this web site. Don't mean to hurt anybody. I am just kind of lost. Simón T.

View more questions Search