Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mollydclay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2008, 05:35 PM
    Ear Infection?
    My dog is a Setter/Beagle mix. I noticed when I rubed his left ear he whined. I looked in his ear and there was a lot of red stuff on most of the inside of his ear and the smell was horible. I looked really bad and now no one can even touch his left ear with out whining in pain. What is wrong with him? Is it an infection or worse?
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2008, 05:44 PM
    It's a yeast infection. Dogs with floppy ears are prone to this. Take him to the vet and they will clean him out and give you meds and supplies to clean his ears at home

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

IBC or Infection? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a 53 year old female - my doctor said I have a breast infection - don't know why! After 4 days the antibiotics have helped reduce the swelling and pain. Regardless of how the antibiotics affect me should I still get a biopsy? Can IBC actually cause an infection? Thank you so much...

Cat eye infection [ 2 Answers ]

I have a wild cat that had a litter of 4 and now 3 weeks later 3 of them have eye infections in one eye what can I do

Ear infection [ 3 Answers ]

EAR INFECTION They always ask at the doctor's office why you are there and you have to Answer in front of others what's wrong. Sometimes it is embarrassing.

Bad infection on my right lob [ 1 Answers ]

2 days ago I went to the mall to get my other ear pierced because I had already gauged and pierced my cartilage by myself and figured I'd have them do it. (I don't even know why). But anyway, now I'm stuck with a bad infection in my ear. When I went into spencers in the mall to buy a piercing gun...

Dog ear infection [ 3 Answers ]

My dog has had this before but it was more severe. It is not as bad as before. She tends to fight me when I try to clean her ear, weather it is infected or not. I was wondering if there is any oral meds I can give her bought over the counter. The vet also mentioned it may be due to allergies, and...

View more questions Search