Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blkbtrfly Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2008, 04:42 PM
    My cat not moving!
    Help I just came back from shopping and I found my 6 month old cat lying on the floor its breething fast and there is liquid on the floor. He has spit coming out of his mouth too. I can't seem to made him stand up, and he can't move his legs.
    What's wrong with him
    Wt should I do!!
    Help
    Reply ASAP!!
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2008, 04:44 PM
    Take him to the vet right away. Something is very wrong
    Thomaslover_C Posts: 55, Reputation: 2

Jul 29, 2008, 06:18 PM
    I had three cats with the same thing. I don't want to make you feel bad, but all three of them died within two days. My cat just passed away a few weeks ago, and It hurts... but just give her the best love you can. I'll pray for her.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 29, 2008, 06:20 PM
    Take Your Cat To The Vet!! Now!

Jul 29, 2008, 06:22 PM
    Thanks for your answer, and I'm sorry about your 3 cats
    Its sad to say that my cat died last night
    I just want to know why. And if there was anything I could have done before taking it to the vet, but I had to c him suffer to death, it was the wors thing ever...
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 29, 2008, 06:24 PM
    No, if you suspect something is wrong with an animal you take it to the vet, it's called being a responsible pet owner. If you can't do that then you shouldn't own a pet. I'm sorry it's so harsh. And I am very sorry that you lost your cat.

Jul 29, 2008, 07:13 PM
    I DID TAKE HIM TO THE VET
    BY THE TIME I WAS THERE THE VET SAID THAT THERE WAS NOTHING THAT HE COULD DO SO HE JUST PUT HIM TO SLEEP... AND THEN HE died in the same day
    I just wanted to make that clear to you
    No affence
    joeoconnell2008 Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Jul 29, 2008, 07:17 PM
    Sorry about your cat.
    I have a cat now and I no if she died I would be in pieces.

Jul 29, 2008, 09:40 PM
    Aww, Hun. It's okay...At least he had a good life. You gave him the most love you could give. Don't feel bad with yourself...It was his time to go. At least he is not in pain anymore. When that same thing happend to my cats I stayed up all night trying to do anything! that I could...But You could have not saved him. hes in a better place.

Jul 29, 2008, 09:43 PM
    I'll pray for you sweetheart.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moving out [ 1 Answers ]

How old do you have to be in the province of ontario to move out of your parents house without becoming emancipated. To become emancipated you must be living on your own but how can you d this if you're not aloud?

Moving out in USA [ 2 Answers ]

I really want to know some details about moving out in USA: when can you move out? Do we have to do something on the day we move out? ( party,permission... )do you any website to talk about it. I am living in Vietnam, a country in Asia. And to us, moving out is very rare. So I really want to know...

Moving out at age 15 [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, well I'm 15. I live in unsafe home and I need to move out because it effects me everyday. How do I move out? Do I have to go to court?

Moving on but moving backwards. [ 3 Answers ]

Its been over a year since me an my man split. We were together for 7 1/2 years. I don't know where we went wrong. I remember one day waking up beside him and him showing me a ring asking me to spend the rest of my life with him an that's when everything changed. We were engaged for only 3 months...

Moving [ 3 Answers ]

I have been living in a friends house (watching over it since NOV 2005) after she moved permatnately back to FL. I have been paying the bills (phone,electric,water) since she left. I had been talking to her about buying the house right after she left and she told me that she would let me know....

View more questions Search