Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeanne228 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2008, 11:47 AM
    Wine making
    Hi I would like to know if anyone has a recipe for making 5 gal of homeade wine using frozen concentrate> I would really appreciate it if you would give it to me and what is your favorite. Thank You
    juliehg Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2008, 08:15 AM

Jeanne it's not as easy as "give me a recipe" if you want drinkable wine. Do you have a fermenter with an airlock? What about a carboy to age it in? What varietal is your concentrate and who is it from? Merlot, Cabernet? It will take several months after the fermentation is done to properly age the wine before bottling.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cooking wine vs dry red wine [ 16 Answers ]

Hi all: Thank you for reading/responding to this post. I am making what I hope will be a rich, yummy roasted onion soup... the recipe calls for dry red wine... my wife picked up a red cooking wine... will this work, or be too strong? Or should I just go get that dry red wine..? Any help...

Wine Value [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out how much a 1972 magnum of Rothschild Mouton-Cadet Bordeaux is worth? Any ideas?

Wine Age [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, totally ignorant here... but, I have a 1967 Bottle of Château Beausejour bordeaux table wine... first, is it still going to be any good? Second, if I don't drink it, is it worth anything of value? Thanks!

Red Wine [ 5 Answers ]

After I open a bottle of red wine how should it be stored and for how long will it be good?

Wine [ 3 Answers ]

I don't drink, so all wine tastes the same to me. However, I do cook with it. IF a cake recipe calls for sherry or brandy, which of the following would be the closest to it. Cabernet sauvegon, burgundy, chadonnay, marsala, maderia. I have all these but not sherry or brandy.

View more questions Search