Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zawatska Posts: 226, Reputation: 12

Jul 28, 2008, 11:31 AM
    Finding people
    Does anyone know a free website that locates people? Just a name search or a free police record search? I'm looking for someone in PA...
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2008, 12:42 PM
    I found a few people on LookupAnyone.com It is not free, but they only charge $1.95 for phone number and address. It helps if you know the person's full name and age.

Jul 28, 2008, 12:46 PM
    Great thanks, and yes I know their full name and age... but no credit cards lol. I'll look around.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2008, 12:49 PM
    Did you look at the site? I'm not sure that it has to be a credit card. Maybe you can use a paypal account? Or maybe you could get a friend or relative to help you? Good luck!
    ANB428 Posts: 450, Reputation: 42

Jul 28, 2008, 01:15 PM
    I don't know of any except for the white pages. I found a lot of my friends through the social networks myspace and Facebook. As for a direct phone number and address, I am still researching. If you find a website that is free please let me know. Thanks!

Jul 28, 2008, 01:18 PM
    Thanks everyone, and ANB428 I've tried myspace and Facebook but they do not have an account which is crazy because everyone does! Lol thanks and if I find something I will let you know!
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Aug 1, 2008, 05:19 PM
    Is it possible for you to supply his/her name? I will help search for you?

Aug 1, 2008, 06:29 PM
    Sure! His name is Robert Richard Hurt.. he should be 37-38 yrs. Old. Last anyone knew he resided in PA somewhere... he also grew up in Florida. Some people also have told me that he was in a jail or prison in Georgia, not sure how true that is though... thanks and I appreciate it!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2008, 02:02 AM
    You also might want to click on the results of the following search on the link below. Usually, the ages on that site are listed about a year older than the person actually is. I don't know why.

PeopleFinders.com | People Summary

Concerning court records that might be available online in the Pennsylvania area, you might want to try the following search.

Pennsylvania Court Records Online - Google Search
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2008, 08:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by zawatska
    Sure! His name is Robert Richard Hurt.. he should be 37-38 yrs. old. Last anyone knew he resided in PA somewhere... he also grew up in Florida. Some people also have told me that he was in a jail or prison in Georgia, not sure how true that is though...thanks and I appreciate it!

There's one born in July 1970 in Key Largo, Florida, also one in Chambersburg, Pa - who appears to be the same person.

Aug 2, 2008, 09:12 AM
    Yes Judy I think that's him!! And I just double checked with my Mom and she said that he did grow up in Key Largo Florida.

Aug 2, 2008, 09:14 AM
    I have been wanting to get ahold of him, as he is my biological father who I have never met... him and my mom weren't together for long. I have no idea what I would say though. I searched in Yahoo! Phone book online and there was only one phone number that came up with his name, but I got the answering machine and it sounded like an old man... and my mom also heard the machine and she said it wasn't him.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2008, 09:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by zawatska
    I have been wanting to get ahold of him, as he is my biological father who I have never met... him and my mom weren't together for long. I have no idea what I would say though. I searched in Yahoo! phone book online and there was only one phone number that came up with his name, but I got the answering machine and it sounded like an old man... and my mom also heard the machine and she said it wasn't him.

The one born in 1970 has an unlisted number; someone with a similar name (and previously same address, possibly his father) does have a listed number.

Perhaps you reached the father - ?

Aug 2, 2008, 10:04 AM
    That may be true... could you give me that number? I will try to call him and ask for my dad
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2008, 12:44 AM
    In the first link that I had given you in the answer that I had provided, there were also other locations where that person may have lived or is living in confirmation and in addition to the places that have already been mentioned on this thread.

I would advise you to tread with much caution here though. If he is your biological father and was aware that you are his child, then why hasn't he made any efforts to see you? Was he even aware that you are his child?

I don't want to "burst your bubble" here. But, you all of a sudden appearing in his life in whatever way, may set up a scenario of you getting hurt emotionally, and I would hate to see that happen.

If you could find some people that knew him and know what your father knows about any children that he has fathered, then I would suggest approaching them first before directly contacting your father.

I don't think that we have then entire picture as to what the whole story is as far as you coming to be in this world and also being able to get the information as to your father is. It would help us to help you the best if you would tell us the whole story about it.

Thanks!

Aug 3, 2008, 05:16 AM
    Well lets see... My mother and him only dated for a short time, she got pregnant. He knows he has a daughter somewhere... theres no doubt about that. She has told him about me when I was a baby, and when I was 3 or so I met him and he said "shes getting big" to my Mother. All I can rely on is my Mothers word as far as his name or what he looked like. My Uncle lives in Florida right now and has his whole life and grew up with my father and has mutual friends from the past and that's where I found out he moved to PA. She never got him for child support or anything because I guess back then in Florida if a parent pays child support, that gives them the right to take the child whenever they please and my mom wasn't about to let that happen. I do not know of any other children he may have fathered or is fathering because no one in my family talks to him... when I was 3 like I said, my family told me he went to jail... and I guess has moved up to PA in the 20 years I've been alive. I'm not scared of being emotionally hurt, I'm expecting the worst. I am expecting him to not return my letters, not answer the phone, have no contact at all. But that's fine. I've got this long without knowing what he looks like, sounds like, smells like, everything. Even if I just get the information about him, or know where he's living right this minute, then I'm more than satisfied and will contact him maybe. Whenever I feel like I'm up for it. :) Thanks everyone, I have a tendency of leaving everything personal out when I post!

Aug 3, 2008, 05:57 PM
    Robert & Patricia Hurt
    1382 Lakeshore Dr
    Chambersburg, PA 17202-9488
    Phone number unavailable

Hope this helps.

Aug 3, 2008, 06:03 PM
    He has also resided in Dry Run, PA. I will have more information for you a bit later.

Aug 3, 2008, 10:14 PM
    Okay thank you oh so very much! I appreciate it!

Aug 5, 2008, 08:39 PM
    Were you able to find a phone number, Gem?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find people who are interested instead of me finding them? [ 4 Answers ]

I just became an associate in a home-based business with Pre-paid legal services Inc. because of all the publicity they have been getting on Tv and in magazines. Anyway, I will be making great commissions for every membership I sell or if I recruit another as an associate like I have become. It is...

Why do some people say? [ 5 Answers ]

I am wondering why some people say to use condoms when girls give you head?

Finding people [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a website where if I input the name and email of a person , it will tell me the person's current address?

For people [ 3 Answers ]

Hello people! I'm a student, I like sport very much. I play football, volleybal, ping-pong and basketball not bad. Also I like to cycle very much. I have a bad bicycle and I want to buy a new bike, but I haven't enough money because mountain bike(on this type of bicycle you can not only ride, but...

View more questions Search