Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simplysrujan Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2008, 11:29 AM
    Need to know the name of the script
    Hello,

I have seen a pop over script that disables the whole website until the visitor enters their information.
    YOu can see that script on this website Forced Money

Can anyone tell me the name of the script or any other script that lets me get the same effect?

Thanks in advance...

SA
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Jul 29, 2008, 06:23 PM
    When someone hijacks my browser like this, the last thing I want to do is give them my money. I add them to my "do not buy" list along with the spammers who tie up my answering machine with offers to renew the warranty on my ten-year-old car and who jam my email accounts with their garbage offers. Still want to anger visitors like me this way? Then Google "modal dhtml popup".
    simplysrujan Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2008, 10:28 PM
    vingogly...

Thanks for your opinion and also answer to my question... I'll definitely re-think

SA
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Jul 30, 2008, 05:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by simplysrujan
    thanks for your opinion and also answer to my question....i'll definitely re-think
    You'll get sales by using this approach, no doubt about that... but you'll be turning off a certain segment of your potential customers so you have to make a business decision about who it is you're trying to reach. Not trying to be negative, just realistic. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to use this Script but how do I [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Div called rtsidebar <div> <div/> I have tried putting the script in to the div but then couldn't work out how to set the script, thought it would be easy, might be me being a biff. Please help If some one could fill it out and get it to work so I could then edit it. Thanks

Vbs script [ 1 Answers ]

I need to link up 2 sheet and they should update auto.Tried =sheet2!a3 but did not work tried =Vlookup(b2,sheet2!B2:c22 false) did not work. Example. Information in sheet 1 is the same in sheet 2 has date,number etc,If I update cell A4 in sheet1 Sheet2 A5 must be updated.I will use sheet 2...

Proxy Script [ 2 Answers ]

How to make proxy automatic configuration script for windows clients

Help with script [ 2 Answers ]

Hey it's me again about my script. I'm writing out of my element about magic and witches and stuff like that. The way i'm writing it sounds very corny and fake. Maybe it's just that i am horrible at writing. Can anybody read it and tell me how to make it sound less fake and stupid? Also, I need a...

View more questions Search