Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jandcsheld Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2008, 10:14 AM
    Looking for brother
    I haven't seen my brother in 14 years. I have no idea if dead or alive or where to even look for him and his kids. He is my only family I have.everyone wants $$ to help look
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2008, 11:23 AM
    I recently found a website called LookupAnyone.com. I found the address of someone I was looking for and it only cost $1.98. They said it was a special and don't say how long it will last but maybe you should check it out. It helps if you know the person's full name and age. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I related to my brother-in-laws brother? [ 12 Answers ]

It's been this huge discussion lately with many many MANY different answers, and I would like to know, If my sister marries a man, am I related to him AND his siblings? I have no idea...

Can I marry my brother in laws brother? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone... im so confused my sister is married with a japanese guy but before getting married his brother and I wer in love wjth each other that we want to get married but my sister and his older brother got married earlier than us.. I want to know if we still can get married even his brother...

I want to die to be with my brother [ 11 Answers ]

My younger brother was killed 2 days ago. He just turned 20. I feel like its my fault because I was so busy with my life that I didn't take the time to be his big brother. If so, he wouldn't of had to walk home at night and get gunned down. He could have called me and I would have came for him. He...

My brother might need help... [ 4 Answers ]

My dad repeatedly sends money to my brother who in university... and my brother keeps spending it repeatedly. He has spent about 22000 UsD in one term. He used to be my mentor.. but not anymore. It's becoming... quite serious, I think he might have a drug/alcoholic problem.. . Being the younger...

View more questions Search