Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazy01 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2008, 10:11 AM
    4 month puppy
    Hi I have a question about my 4 month pitbull. His 45 lbs and I'm not sure if that's normal for him to be or what?? Can someone tell if that's normal or not.
    Thank you..
    cooldoglouie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2008, 02:29 PM
    No u have to see the vet or ask a question or let him go on na dinet

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My 5 month old puppy won't eat [ 1 Answers ]

My 5 month old lab mix is not enthusiastic about eating anymore. He will eat his food but need coaxing to do so. He is growing new teeth and I am not sure if that is the cause. His energy, bathroom visits and general demeaner are all regular and he has been checked by the vet and is in good...

4 month old puppy [ 3 Answers ]

We have a 4 month old lab/border collie who won't eat her whole body is cold ex:( cept her head and she is puking up white foamy stuff it looks almost grey what could be wrong with her

3 month old puppy [ 1 Answers ]

I have a puppy who is three months old she will not drink,eat, or poop and she has lost three pounds AT LEAST. We took her to the vet twice already and she has been on three different antibiotics. She is Not running a fever. She has been sick for a month and the last three days have been the worst...

My 4 month old Lab puppy won't eat [ 5 Answers ]

My 4 months old Lab won't eat his dog food. This has been happening over the past 3 weeks and we have taken him to the vet, who doesn't know why he isn't eating. He has an appetite and will eat treats and pretty much anything BUT his puppy chow. We even bought Iams (he was getting purina puppy...

View more questions Search