Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    znet2705zc Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2008, 08:16 AM
    Change msgbox
    Hi ,
    Look at this code : msg=msgbox(" Do You Want to Exit ?" , vbQuestion + vbYesNo , " Exit")
    Can we replace the " question icon" whit our icon's?
    OR
    Can we change the caption button to our text (in above code , change "Yes " or "No") , without create another forms ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 28, 2008, 08:42 AM
    No, The Message box formatting is static. You can't use other icons or button captions. If you want that level of customization create your own form and open as a popup.

If you do that you need to modify the code to return the value selected on the form.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would the NPV change if the cost of capital change and why? [ 1 Answers ]

Would the NPV change if the cost of capital change and why?

Minor Name Change/Birth Certificate Change [ 2 Answers ]

15 year old minor, born in Marion County, Indianapolis, IN, living in WI with his dad, mom in FL--with joint custody, would like to change his name to his dad's and has both parents consent. Does this have to be filed in IN? Are there forms that the parents can fill out and file without the...

How do you change a tie rod end? [ 4 Answers ]

I am unable to disconnect the outer tie rod end on my 91 Buick

Change name on because [ 1 Answers ]

We live in Pennsylvania and would like to legally change our child's name. She has the bio father's name now, but on the birth certificate his name is not listed. So does he have to sign? I live in pa and would like to change my child's name from bio father's to mine. His name is not listed on...

Yea but I like this guy can he change? [ 1 Answers ]

I like this guy he likes me he asked me out first but I turned him down ,he was in my 2nd grade class and were in 8th now,in 2nd grade he moved away and back then he had long hair now he has short hair I didn't remember who he was till I heard his last name in class, how ever I told him no when he...

View more questions Search