Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snprasanna Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2008, 12:16 AM
    ACI emerald pro lite
    I have an aci uk make laptop which was working fine with win2000 till now.
    Recently I loaded the winxp prof & lo! Some of the drivers are not loaded & having difficult time in listening to Aadio, stting up the web camera,
    Is there a way to find out the details of the chipsets used & find out the right drivers for each of tehse...
    I checked the device manager & found that it has 2 types of chipsets,
    82801 & 82852 /82855, I wanted to know if any of you can help me with this problem of mine...
    Regards...
    S N Prasanna Bangalore
    brians08 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2008, 10:06 AM
    You can start at the manufactrer website. If that doesn't work then you can try searching for the device ID. Go to the device manager and view properties of the device and select the details tab. You will see some text that looks like this: (PCI\VEN_1317&DEV_0985... )
    Do a Google search on the first part of the text. That's usually how I find drivers for unknown hardware.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Indian emerald stone [ 6 Answers ]

I would like to know more about a frosted Indian emerald stone. What is its status among emeralds?

Gas Furnace will not lite [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 20 year old Rheem Gas Furnace with a standing pilot light. When I lite the pilot this season, everything worked fine. Furnace Fired up and all was good. Replace the panel, and by the time I took A few steps from the furnace it shut down. Now it will not relite. I have Jumped the...

Elements in emerald, rubies, sapphire yellow, blue sapphire, carals, and jades [ 3 Answers ]

Please, what are in these elements: Emerald: Ruby: Sapphire yellow: Blue sapphire:

Why it won't lite [ 1 Answers ]

Why my beckett furance oil won't lite

Gas Furnace Doesn't Lite [ 3 Answers ]

My Carrier Furnace Igniter glows but the valve won't turn the gas on. I have discovered that the relay switch on the top of the valve has a bad connection to the pins (2 each) on the two solenoids. I can loosen this and slide up and down several times and it will work for awhile. My problem is that...

View more questions Search