Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MrMike22 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2008, 04:18 PM
    Fantasy football free agent fee
    Im setting up my fantasy football league and I'm going to charge people for every free agent player they add to their team. I was wondering what other leagues are charging if you happen to be in one. I was thinking $3.00 an add maybe $4.00. Let me know if that's too cheap or too steep.
    DonaldM_23 Posts: 86, Reputation: 10

Sep 10, 2008, 02:28 PM
    Wow you really puttin reality in to this league... I like it...
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2008, 02:42 PM
    How much you charge should be dependent on how much it cost to join the league. I did FF last year. It was $20 to join and $2 to add a free agent. Hope that helps.
    MADUGU JOSHUA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2012, 11:49 AM
    I am15years old. I want to be a footballer but icome from nigeria I need assitance on how to further my football dreams overseas.THANK YOU

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Football in america and all the football schools in the country [ 3 Answers ]

What is the name of the best foot ball school in America?

Series of 4 Fantasy Books, Can't remember Title, Need Fantasy expert! [ 1 Answers ]

ANY FANTASY EXPERT, PLEASE HELP: I was a keen reader when younger and read a series of books ( I am almost certain there were 4) about 4 different children who each had a mastery over a certain element of magic. There was a girl who seemed to use air and stuff, a boy who could grow things and had...

Fantasy football players [ 12 Answers ]

We need teams for our fantasy football league. Anyone up for that? It's free, and all you have to do is register here, look for the league "Wannabes 3" with a draft date of August 4th and join the league. It is a live draft, but if you can't make it you can rank your players and it will...

Is this section about the Football or just US Football (Sort of Rugby) [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry but I am new here, and I am learning for my way around this web site. Don't mean to hurt anybody. I am just kind of lost. Simón T.

View more questions Search