Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kittysarah87 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2008, 04:17 PM
    Ep 14 of Max Bickford - what's the name of the artist and song?
    I heard it in episode 14 of 'The Education of Max Bickford' and would really like to know what it is called.
    Lyrics are as follows:

'Tell me what does it mean, when our worlds apart collide in a dream. We've fallen and awaken it seems in a place not meant for you and me. Worlds apart that's what we are, don't know where we come from but we know where we are. Worlds apart that's all I know. Our world is out there somewhere.'

Check out some similar questions!

Male Artist cannot find name of song or Artist [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a song title and Artist: It is a Male band, "I won't live to see another day I promise you because a girl like you is impossible to find Impossible to find". That is the line I can remember sure hope you can help

Don't know the song or artist but I know a line from the song [ 2 Answers ]

There's this song that is played on KHOP and one line in the song goes: "she said, Boy you crazy, nah im swazzy" and another line goes: "i met her at a backyard block party by the bar" Can you help me find who sings it and the title of the song... PLEASE

Send me an angel lyrics what's the artist name [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings the song with these lyrics in it , it was a girl right/ God send me an angel From the heavens above Send me an angel to heal my broken heart from being in love...

What's this song title and artist [ 3 Answers ]

It goes I was a demon be4 I could walk or something like that, please help

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.