Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fabulousdiva Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2008, 01:50 PM
    I'm confused about this boy
    OK will I like this boy and he likes me but what really bothers me is when he starts talking about SEX so what should I do?
    Always_helping Posts: 76, Reputation: 15

Jul 27, 2008, 06:27 PM
    You need to talk with adults you trust. If not your parents, then a trusted aunt or uncle is usually a good source.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 27, 2008, 06:58 PM
    Tell him to stop, you don't want to hear it, and if he continues, leave.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 27, 2008, 07:00 PM
    Plug your ears and say, "Get away creep". Find someone more respectful to like!
    KissMe10der Posts: 306, Reputation: 22

Jul 27, 2008, 10:58 PM
    Tell him, that if he cares for you that he will respect your wishes in not talking about sex. If he can't stop himself... YOU Don't NEED HIM! Don't let one perv ruin dating for you! Move on and find someone who won't pressure you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm very confused [ 2 Answers ]

OK. I'm young and I'm just trying to understand my stocks a little better I have had my money in stocks for over 16 years, the 1st person I had my money invested in did absolutely nothing made me like 5 dollars in the 15 years I had my money with him, and now I have my money invested with a...

Confused in pa. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello,OK here I go.I have been in a loving relationship with a man I have loved for more than 20 years now.The problem is with his children.They constantly come between us to get their father and I to fight because they are jealous of our happiness.I have done all I can to help them over the years...

Confused, he did a 180 [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for about 6 months now. I told him that I was going to be leaving for college at the beginning of the relationship and about three months into it he said that he would go with me. About two months ago he started changing. He used to tell me that he loved me...

Very confused! [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for a few years. I got pregnant last August and we were fighting all the time, he didn't want me to have the baby so after a few weeks I decided to have an abortion. Now it being May I just found out that I am 15 weeks pregnant. I had a one night stand on Feb...

View more questions Search