Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wiser555 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2010, 08:36 PM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    Judykaytee, why do you think people would pay them, give their houses away, then get permanent damage to credit?
    Predators is what they are. You can act like they are business as usual, but that is telling of you, not the ones that READ & ASKED.
    factfree Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2010, 08:13 PM
    I'm truly sorry for your problem. Good fortune in the future and the New Year. When you buy your next home do your homework financially/legally before taking on new obligations. Bankruptcy to repair credit seems extreme. Many hard working Americans have suffered financially over the past several years; but, our country is too strong to let us down and you'll put this behind you and emerge stronger in the future. Regards.
    DAVE411XO Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2012, 12:56 PM
    Excellent comments Radd32 and superb research. It IS in the renters interest to know that rent payments are going to who actually owns the property. The alternative is a best case scenario that they are a pawn in the game or worse case that they are party to a crime.
    The reason why you get mail that does not have post mark is that the sender is trying to avoid RICO Federal laws. RICO gets organized crime when they use the postal system as their venue of scam communication. If there is no post mark there is no RICO case. If there is no post mark you are being contacted by affiliates in organized crime. The reason why you come across so much evidence of name changes of entities and individuals is because there is a shell game being played in order to avoid prosecution. The criminals can get the property, strip the owners of their equity and leave them homeless yet, once they get the property (if they actually legally did get the property) they also want to preserve a cash flow. By cutting off that cash flow you cut off cash being paid to criminals who almost assuredly do not have the right to collect that cash in the first place. That is the Foreclosure scam 101 brief explanation.

As a renter maybe that is not your concern. A landlord should prove they own the property. It sounds like Wilshire holding is saying that by having the "Deed" they have "possession" of the property. To have true possession of the property they must have physical control of the property to "perfect" their interest in the property. It would be interesting to see that if rent was not paid, but held in an interest bearing account until proof of ownership was given, and see if they try to evict you. A promissory note and deed would be required to prove ownership which, I seriously doubt, these organizations would be able to produce.

What is really going on is that securities are being transacted as property transactions through the court systems. Stock is property and can be discerned as coming under the same laws as real property (a house). It is a game that bankers and their lawyers like to play because it is faster than doing it the legal way. These issues effect all of us because the court systems are being abused and some judges are playing along. The banks that manage pension funds for the local police for example are the one's that have a great deal of power and they will abuse it. Groups of investors buy into the mortgage, it's pooled, and now you have a bunch of people, you may even know or know you who actually own your mortgage and may not have an interest in seeing you retain your home when times get tough for you. Also; Your promissory note is also as good as currency. There was literally nothing from stopping bankers from photocopying that note and selling it again and again and again.

The scam is classic. They use renters, "the front man or woman" to perfect their interest. They then bleed the property of whatever profits they can. Your best bet is to find a home that is paid for and owned by a private individual you know and rent from them.

If you don't want to be a victim of the scams that even the big banks are party to then don't take out loans. When you take a bank loan you are taking on a partner who does not give a damn about you.

I know about the issues because my two homes and my business were stolen from me through the scams I mention. Though I thought I was the sole stock-holder of my business, stock was sold and without me knowing a thing. 15 years of building a multi million dollar company was stripped away from me over night.

The problem is with organized crime which is more prevalent than most want to believe.

To stay abreast for the issues got to the OCC, SEC, FBI and other websites to get the real 411 on mortgage and property scams.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Group - A & Group-T shares [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I just want to know what are Group-A shares & Group-T shares and what we mean by that. On what basis this groupings are done

The guy holding my hand and the guy holding my heart aren't the same? [ 10 Answers ]

I really like my ex still and I have a new boyfriend and he's so sweet and all, but I'm still just so in love with my ex and it makes me feel bad for my new boyfriend.. I mean I told my ex that I still like him and everything but the thing is is that he has a new girlfriend and so yeah I can't...

How to do you.S. Tax filling, I am holding H1, my wife and son are holding H4 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am holding H-1B, my wife and son are holding H4. I was here in US for 2 times in 2006, June 7 days and December 14 days, my wife and son came here in December and stayed with me till last week of Jan'07. I want to file my returns for 2006. I am still working here on h-1B. My family will...

Something Holding Me Down... [ 3 Answers ]

It happened about a year ago. I was sleeping and I wanted to wake up and I did. (I usually do that if I feel like something bad is about to happen). So I woke up and couldn't move. And I could see this thing it was black kind of shadow like holding me down. And everything kind of calmed down since...

View more questions Search