Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aaliyah9 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2008, 09:10 AM
    Part 2 Relingishment of parental rights
    Okay now we have a new dilemma.The grandmother let me have my daughter for the weekend.When we had our last mediation I got full custody with her having visitation rights every other weekend.She went to her house for the weekend visit and she kept her.I couldn't get my lawyer to file an emergency hearing.My lawyer just filed for a final hearing and the sheriffs office said I could wipe my HINEY with the mediation paper without the judge signing it.Would it mess up anything if I kept her for a few days until I can get to the lawyers office on Monday,I still have guardianship over her with my wife 50/50, at least until the final hearing in August.Because the birth mother has no rights as of now because the judge hasn't said.I really have only had 2 weekends with her since Feb 2008.I miss her.Please Help fast she's suppose to go back tonight at 6 pm
    aaliyah9 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2008, 10:34 AM
    Were running out of time It's 1:30 pm here
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 27, 2008, 11:24 AM
    Sorry there is really nothing, you can do. I am sorry

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parental rights [ 11 Answers ]

I am divorced. My ex-wife has a boy friend who wants to adopt my children. They are not married. Does he have to marry her before he can adopt? Do I have any rights to visit or communicate with my children if I give permission to adopt?

Relingishment of parental rights [ 17 Answers ]

If the parents signed over their parental rights in GA does it hold up in a court of law in FL?

What rights does a parent give when they sign over parental rights? [ 2 Answers ]

When I was 16 my mom signed over her parental rights, I am now 23 and have a kid. What rights to her grand kid does she have?

BABY DADDY Fighting for Parental Rights and baby live part-time with his wife / kids [ 16 Answers ]

I have been in an extra-marital relationship for six months with a man who was "leaving" his wife. He told me repeatedly that they were living as roommates and he was moving out soon. Once this went on for some time, I decided I was worth more and broke up with him. I found out a few days later...

Parental rights [ 3 Answers ]

If a man gives up parental rights- does he have to pay child support?

View more questions Search