Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catloverrpg Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jul 26, 2008, 06:49 PM
    "the Joker Stalker"
    fOkay, Heres the deal. Theres this boy I have had a crush on for like 2 years. We kinda drifted apart then one day I called him. We talked for weeks! I loved every moment of it. Then he said that he liked me too! what a fairy tail dream come true! but for one part. He started talking a about breaking in to my bedroom window, Me sneaking out under my parents' rules, Some way to meet, and I felt as if he was stalking and threating me. My Mother and Father found out. But comesto find out he said it was a joke. My Mother and Father forbided me from ever talking or seeing him ever again...But I think I might love him! HELP!:eek:
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2008, 07:00 PM
    Sorry a crush is a crush.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 26, 2008, 07:07 PM
    You stated in another post that you are only 11, you are too young to be "in love" with anyone. Your parents are only trying to protect you, and rightfully so.

Good luck.
    catloverrpg Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jul 26, 2008, 07:08 PM
    Thank you for helping me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intertherm Electric Furnace Blower works in "on" not in "auto" [ 6 Answers ]

I have an Intertherm Electric Furnace E2EB-015AH. I came home from work last night, turned the heat on and it didn't work as advertised. I could hear the relays clicking occasionally so I investigated a little and found the elements are heating up and cycling, the relay inside the thermostat cycles...

Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Who would win between these 2. Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 My vote is for Oscar to win this time by unanamous decision.

"what's the big deal?" about using the words "pimped out" in reference to Chelsea? [ 11 Answers ]

Some people don’t seem to think it is a big deal. Clinton Calls Shuster Comment Part of 'Troubling Pattern' | The Trail | washingtonpost.com

View more questions Search