Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    331ranger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2008, 02:47 PM
    Reenlistment in the Guard
    I was awarded a BCD for being UA from the Marine Corps. With an RE-04 reenlistment code, can this waived by the National Guard? Any advice would be appreciated.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 26, 2008, 02:57 PM
    Can it be, I am sure anything can be waived at some point, but I doubt it will ever be.
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2008, 07:00 PM
    I don't know but it is probably worth a try, especially if it has been a while since the BCD. There have been a lot of changes recently in minimum standards.
    ScottRC Posts: 205, Reputation: 0

Jul 29, 2008, 05:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 331ranger
    I was awarded a BCD for being UA from the Marine Corps. With an RE-04 reenlistment code, can this waived by the National Guard? Any advice would be appreciated.
    You would need to look into a "Discharge Review Board".

The Dept. of Defense has uniform policies, pro-cedures, and standards for the review of discharges or dismissals under 10 U.S.C. 1553... each branch of the Armed Forces has a review board, but I'm not sure of the exact procedure to appeal your discharge.

Contact the JAG office closest to you and ask them... or simply ask your NG recruiter to do the research for you... I'm certain he'd want to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guard Dog [ 6 Answers ]

What is the absolute best breed for guard dogs? I have been looking in to different dogs but am not sure what breed would be the best. Any info would help.

Better shooting guard [ 7 Answers ]

Could some expert tell how 2 become a better shooting guard?any aswer is welcomed

Best guard dog [ 7 Answers ]

Hi... I want to get a best guarding dog for my house, which will be the best

Guard Dog [ 6 Answers ]

What is the best guard dog that's good with smaller dogs and kids?

How to be a better Shooting Guard [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 5'11 130lbs and currently a Sophomore in HS. As of now, I'm almost set to start JV. I still feel the need to improve my speed/agility and vert to be more of an asset. I am currently using 5Lb Each Ankle Weights, but I need to know if there is anything else I can do to improve speed/Vertical...

View more questions Search