Ask
    bhaskara3000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2008, 12:35 PM
    How to partition hard drive linux installation along with existing windows
    How to partition hard drive linux installation along with existing windows
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Jul 26, 2008, 02:10 PM
    Google "dual boot Windows Linux". Multiple walkthroughs exist for specific boot loaders and Linux distributions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replace existing hard drive with upgrade to larger hard drive? [ 6 Answers ]

How do you replace existing hard drive for a larger one and how to save info on existing device?

Unable to partition or format hard drive [ 8 Answers ]

I have a Toshiba MK6014MAP 6gig hard drive that I am unable to partition, reformate, fdisk I am unable to do anything with it I have tried fdisk through dos and a windows98 bootdisc, I have tried partition magic, also ultimate boot cd, just about anything you can think of to no avail. The...

Possible Installation of New Hard Drive [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I hope someone can answer my question and help to resolve it. I have an older computer that is running win 98 and my brother had a computer running XP but the motherboard went bad. I want to know if it's possible to take the hard drive with XP on it and replace the one with 98 on it. I...

DOS Installation on Hard Drive [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I am attempting to install DOS on a 1.4 gig hard drive on a Pentium 1 HP Vectra. All I have is a DOS 6.1 (I think that's what it is) boot disk, so therefore I do have the ability to easily run DOS on the computer without a problem. I have used fdisk.exe to set up the DOS partition on...

External hard drive partition inaccessible [ 2 Answers ]

2 partitions on my external 120gb HD have become inaccessible. Their names now appear to be "Local Disk", and if you try to access them you get an error message. http://www.imageviper.com/displayimage/11865/0/s.JPG The drives F and H in the picture above are the ones having the problem....

View more questions Search