Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jelog Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2008, 11:41 AM
    Scag Mower "Wildcat" left steering contol has too much play
    I have a Scag "Wildcat" riding mower. The left steering control has a lot of play in it. The right steering control works fine. The left steering control works, but since it has som much play, it is hard to control when I have to mow around a fence due to moving in and out of fenced area. The hydraulic oil level is good. Any idea on what might be causing this problem ?
    DuBas07 Posts: 69, Reputation: 3

Jul 26, 2008, 08:15 PM
    When I maintained equipment for a landscaping company my boss always took this problem into a pro shop and called it getting the "hydro"s adjusted. He was english so sometimes his vernacular was a little confusing, I don't know if this is what its called or one of his made up/British words or slang.
    Jelog Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2008, 02:10 PM
    After further investigation, I found out that my left gas damper has a leak in it and was not working properly. This caused my left steering control to have play it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drill Command "Column right (left), MARCH" [ 3 Answers ]

I know most of the drill commands but I am having a little trouble with the "Column right (left), MARCH" command. Can someone help me with how to perform this command? If you can find a video that would be great, video help would be the best.

How do you know if a girl "Play Hard To Get "? [ 117 Answers ]

I am sorry I am new here.. so if I do something wrong please excuse me... Lately I have been really confused about girls... well about this girl... we have know each other for like almost 2 years now... thought school... she really great and fun to be with... it just lately she seem really into...

CSI "Play With Fire" episode [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I am trying to find out the title and artist of the song at the beginning 5 min of the "Play With Fire" episode of CSI that aired the week of May 8th, 2003, just before the body was discovered. If anyone can help me... I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

View more questions Search