Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wildchild2008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2008, 10:13 PM
    Bump in private area
    If you have a small bump on one side of your private area, what could it be? It bleeds and hurts sometimes.
    SWED Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Jul 28, 2008, 10:46 PM
    Don't know but pop that muthekka, it'll go away!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 29, 2008, 01:33 PM
    Go to your doctor.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a bump in a private area what does it mean? [ 10 Answers ]

I shaved 2 days before I got it its hurts if I press on it. I never had sex I'm scaried to tell my mom what is it?

Bump on vaginal area [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! I'm 16 years old, and I have a sore bump on my leg/vagina/inner thigh. It is really sore, even when I sit, and it kind of looks like a pimple. It was worse before, but now it is better. Is it possible to get zits down there? Or should I be talking to somebody? :confused:

Bumps in private area [ 3 Answers ]

I am 18 years old and I am sexually active and as shaving my private area I came to find out seeing bumps and trying to burst them they form into what I would call a water bump... but they seems not to hurt nor itch... I never had them before and I don't know where they could be coming from... :o

Bump on private area [ 4 Answers ]

Hi how you doing, I have a bump on my private area above my penis,the bump looks like a pimple but its not.I have tried poping it but it hurts bad.the bump is small but its like a dark red color almost a purple.by chance would anybody know what this is.I have no time to go to a doctor.would anyone...

Red bump on vaginal area [ 1 Answers ]

I was diagnosed with HPV 5 years ago, had one outbreak, one treatment of freezing, and nothing ever since. All of the pics I have looked at of HPV and herpes look nothing like what I have. It's a hard red bump, didn't itch that bad the first week, but does a little now. My husband only had one...

View more questions Search