Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iceeman Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Jul 25, 2008, 08:11 PM
    Driving me crazy
    I recently posted on here regarding my situation.. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...1149165....and here I am and its driving me more crazy then ever before.. I thought it would get better but its not.. I tried the NC rule for about 3 weeks then I broke and I texted her telling her I was sorry and wanted to be on good terms.. now she just ignores me... so I don't know I'm trying to look at things positively.. maybe she isn't ready to face me yet.. or maybe she is just trying to forget me all together... I keep dreaming of her every so often and it drives me off the wall.. I get the funny feeling in my stomach.. you know what I mean lol... the last thing she told me was Only time will tell.. which I'm not sure what she is referring to but that's all I keep thinking about.. being my first love its driving me bonkers and I always sit and wonder it didn't have to be like this.. if I just growed some confidence and stop being so insecure.. now the regrets just linger in my head day in and day out non stop then ever before.. I know everyone says the first love never works or whatever.. but its like I knew what I was doing and I still did it anyway and I took it all for granted thinking I was invisible.. ugh... what to do what to do!. I can't get motivated any more for really anything.. even if she just said something to me I would a whole lot better and prob could get on with my life.. I donttt knowwww...
    Loui Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Jul 25, 2008, 08:29 PM
    Here's the thing,
    If you go crawling back, it will make you look like a dummy.
    If you love her enough, you WILL and if you love her A lot, you should.
    Good Luck!
    ~Loui
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 26, 2008, 05:59 AM
    Go back to, and stick with no contact, and focus on you, and your own healing.

Whenever she invades your thoughts, physically get up, and get busy doing something as anything will do, to change the focus of your attention. In other words, don't sit there thinking, get busy with building a life that you enjoy, without her in it, and go back to the things that made you happy, before you got with her.
    iceeman Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Jul 26, 2008, 07:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by iceeman
    I recently posted on here regarding my situation..https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...1149165....and here i am and its driving me more crazy then ever before..i thought it would get better but its not..i tried the NC rule for about 3 weeks then i broke and i texted her telling her i was sorry and wanted to be on good terms..now she just ignores me....so i dunno i'm trying to look at things positively..maybe she isnt ready to face me yet..or maybe she is just trying to forget me all together....i keep dreaming of her every so often and it drives me off the wall..i get the funny feeling in my stomach.. you know what i mean lol...the last thing she told me was Only time will tell..which im not sure what she is referring to but thats all i keep thinking about..being my first love its driving me bonkers and i always sit and wonder it didnt have to be like this..if i just growed some confidence and stop being so insecure..now the regrets just linger in my head day in and day out non stop then ever before..i know everyone says the first love never works or whatever..but its like i knew what i was doing and i still did it anyways and i took it all for granted thinking i was invisible..ugh...what to do what to do!!....i can't get motivated any more for really anything..even if she just said something to me i would a whole lot better and prob could get on with my life..i donttt knowwww....................................
    On a side note she put on her myspace that she was just another "Notch on a bedpost" WTH does that mean is it some kind of metaphor or something..
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2008, 08:07 PM
    You have to return to NC, completely. Quit thinking about her and what something might mean. talaniman suggested that you get yourself busy doing things, that's good advise.

Do not think about her. Just make yourself stop. Even if you have to stop yourself 500 times a day. STOP! There are plenty of other things to get into a habit of thinking about.

It will get better. It will, promise.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 27, 2008, 12:26 PM
    she put on her myspace
    Stay off her myspace!!

How do you expect to get over someone if your constantly sniffing after her trail??

No wonder your having problems, Your stuck, because you are allowing your mind to play tricks on you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She is driving me crazy! [ 5 Answers ]

My childhood best friend lost her dad about 6 months ago. She is single, 34, christian and she is a very pretty girl. She met a christian man by chance who was is jail. They had been together for 5 years, she had visitation rights one on one because she got a false marriage certificate in Mexico...

Driving Me Crazy [ 1 Answers ]

This is a late 80's or early 90's movie about three or four kids who take oof on there bikes to go camping in the woods by the lake. There is a scene in which a heavy set boy has just gotten out of the shower and is eating a candy bay and driving a remote control car while singing "THE WANDERER!' ...

She is driving me crazy [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new grandchild with my sons girlfriend. They live together and I have always treated her like a part of our family. She ignors me, and does not care if we see the child or not. She has made the decision to not participate in our christmas traditions this year. How do I deal with an...

Help this is driving me crazy [ 7 Answers ]

OK well I was suppose to get my period may 6 it was late and came on may 14th but it was very very lite. It didn't even soak a pad. And it went away 3 days later. Where as I am normally 6-7 days and very heavy. And on cd12 I had a dark red discharge and only lasted a couple hours but wasn't heavy....

This is driving me crazy! [ 7 Answers ]

I don't remember the name of the movie, but it is driving me crazy!! It is form the 80's or 90's. It is about a little girl, and she steps through a mirror in her bedroom and goes to an animated land with little creatures. I think the little girl was brown headed, but I'm not sure. Any help would...

View more questions Search