Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kodykocks Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2008, 06:13 PM
    Warrants and search warrants
    In the state of Missouri, If you rent an apartment and are currant on your rent, but you do have warrants for your arrest. Is that enough tfor the Police to get a search warrant into your apartment? And if o, can the Landlord let them in? And can the Landlord let them in without a search warrant?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 25, 2008, 06:25 PM
    If the Police have a arrest warrant, they may enter your apartment with or without the landlords permission, The landlord is likely to open the door so they don't kick it in.

An arrest warrant allows them to enter anywhere that you are at, to get you.

If the police have a search warrant, also the landlord does not have to let them in, they may again just kick the door in, but normally the landlord will to save his door.
    cinez sanders Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2009, 03:51 PM

Want to see if I have a warrant cleasta I jones
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2009, 05:50 AM

Hello c:

You can hire a lawyer to check for you. If you do it yourself, you're liable to get arrested.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Warrants [ 3 Answers ]

Are there any wants or warrents for my son (jan m. tomlin) in the state of Ohio or my Daughter desiree m. tomlin?

Old warrants in md [ 2 Answers ]

Found out I have warrant in Maryland for breaking and entering, violation of probation from 1991 how do I take care of this I live in tn

To see if we have any warrants [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend wanted to know if we had any warrants?

Dui and warrants [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, My friend just got stopped for something else minor and he had 1 warrant and 2 in another state for dui... and I was wondering how much time he would have to do in jail. I was told by a judge that I have to stay away from him and can not write or talk to him or I would get arrested.. we...

Warrants? [ 5 Answers ]

How Do I Find Out If I Got Em?? And if I'm 17 when do they go away if I do have them??

View more questions Search