Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steph86 Posts: 39, Reputation: 6

Jul 25, 2008, 02:35 PM
    Start as friends, good or bad?
    I met a guy online a couple of months ago. I'm 22, he's a bit older. A few days ago he said he liked me a lot, I said I felt the same about him. Then he says he wants us to start as friends (when we meet) and see how things go. What do you say, is that good or bad?
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Jul 25, 2008, 02:45 PM
    Why not? See how it goes in person.. It's really hard to have a relationship that is 100% on the internet.. there's no true way to tell if you have chemistry unless you meet in person..
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2008, 03:20 PM
    Sounds realistic. Sure it is good!
    sand_storm Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Jan 6, 2010, 01:31 PM

That's very realistic go for it. Don't concentrate on relatioships but be friends. Beisdes you have to be able to be friends before lovers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Start as friends or jump right into dating? [ 5 Answers ]

If you like someone (and this person feels the same about you), is it best to start as friends and really get to know each other or jump right into dating?

Good Friends [ 3 Answers ]

I recently became good friends with my Ex Ex boyfriend. I have small hopes of us becoming more in the future but I have not expressed that to him, and I really don't want to. Should I hold on to that or just forget about it?

Trouble with Neighbor/Ex-Good Friends [ 3 Answers ]

I am so happy you have this forum. I am in a really awful situation with my neighbors who were also, mine and my husbands very good friends... and out children play together. One month ago, the Husband asked if he could borrow a couple of appetite suppresants from me... I didn't think anything...

Do you have to be good friends with boyfriend's friend for a relationship to work? [ 2 Answers ]

Does two people have to know each other really well before getting into a relationship? Or can you get to know each other while dating and thereby improving your relationship? Is it important that you are friends with his friends (meaning you can chill and hang out with his friends too, like you...

View more questions Search