Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    israellefunk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2012, 02:32 PM
    I have a similar problem but no itchiness or other symptoms, just a yellowish discharge. I know it is not an STD (I have had chlamydia before and it was a dark brown discharge, so I'm speaking from experience) because I'm only sleeping with my boyfriend. I think its probably due to washing with scented soap down there (is that bad? Aren't you supposed to use soap?) and spraying Summer's Eve deodorant spray to mask the horrible fish odor.

Should I see a OBY-GN or just stop using soap?
    israellefunk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2012, 02:34 PM
    Correction: I have two symptoms :P
    monkey face Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2012, 01:55 AM
    It is normal to start to discharge months or even a few years before you start your menstruation. Some girls just discharge more than others. I began to see me discharge about three years before I got my first period.

The discharge should be a whitish clear color that turns yellow when it starts to dry. This is something that will continue to occur even after you get your period because it is part of the female reproductive system.

If the discharge is actually coming out yellow then you might have a bacterial infection that can be treated. Speak to an adult that can take you to get checked and treated for it. If it is just turning yellow but not coming out yellow then you shouldn't need to worry about it.
    FactsMeUp12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2012, 09:14 AM
    Im 12 and you heard me 12 so NO SEX WHAT SO EVER!! I have yellow discharge and I read the other comments and one person said it may not be abnormal it just might be yellow, but Im still a little worried... Should I be?
    Im very scared right now please help!! :(
    FactsMeUp12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2012, 09:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by monkey face View Post
    It is normal to start to discharge months or even a few years before you start your menstruation. Some girls just discharge more than others. I began to see me discharge about three years before I got my first period.

The discharge should be a whitish clear color that turns yellow when it starts to dry. This is something that will continue to occur even after you get your period because it is part of the female reproductive system.

If the discharge is actually coming out yellow then you might have a bacterial infection that can be treated. speak to an adult that can take you to get checked and treated for it. If it is just turning yellow but not coming out yellow then you shouldn't need to worry about it.
    Thanks lots you cleared a lot up but... what is there's no infection and it's just yellow should I still be worried? :O

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clear stringy discharge over yellow discharge is that the mucus plug [ 13 Answers ]

Okay so when I go the bathroom and I wipe there is a yellow discharge and a clear stringy discharge over it. What does a mucus plug look like? There is no red or pink discharge with it. PS I am 36 weeks pregnant and baby has dropped.

Yellow Discharge and I feel it when it comes out. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I had sexual intercoarse with a 35 year old women I am 25 years old and also a female. The next day I thought about what had happen and got concerned for my health I noticed a little yellow in my discharge I got really concerned and asked her about it she said not to worry that it sounds like a...

Yellow discharge [ 10 Answers ]

Is this something I should be worried about? Is there something I can do about it? I also missed my period which hasn't happen for around two years. I'm 17 and am not sexually active. I really don't want to go see a doctor because the only one I can get an appointment with is a guy so I'm hoping...

What is up with the yellow discharge? [ 2 Answers ]

What does it mean if a female has a yellowish discharge and it has a very strong odor and there is also occasional spotting too:confused:

Yellow discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I am a virgin, I have yellow discharge! Wats wrong with me?

View more questions Search